Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Dec 6, 2015​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
Order their “buy one ,get one” wraps on 11/30/15. Received the two wraps on 12/5/15 but one of their wraps was miscut. Contacted them 12/6/15 asking if I could send the miscut one back and get a replacement one that had the proper cuts. They said no need to send the miscut one back and they will send a replacement today (12/7/15).

Still haven't received anything, I emailed them again on 12/16/15 asking if the replacement wrap was shipped out. They emailed me back the next day confirming it was shipped on 12/7/15.

I still haven't receive the replacement wrap as of today (12/26/15). I feel I have been just given the run around by them. I have ordered from them in the past and received the wraps within a week. I understand the mail running slow this time of year but I believe I was misled when they said they sent out a replacement. It's ok tho I'm over it. I'm not expecting it in my mailbox anymore.

On a positive note, the wraps are of great quality tho. Just pray there's nothing wrong with your first shipment because you may get the runaround from customer service.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread