Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Had my frist problem with the jac, today i was cleaning my 510 threads and noticed the positive pin is pushed all the way down :( still makes contact, and has a springiness to it but its flush with the bottom. ive just contacted jac. still a little sad since i take very good care of it, maybe i gave it to much love lol. Time to break out the back up now.

That's not good. Thanks for the heads-up, and we'll be waiting to hear (as Kat has already indicated).

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
...and the worst kept secret is finally official.

At about $105 USD for the pre-order, it's not bringing much value to me personally (I don't even own any tanks larger than 22mm), but some many find the revisions to be tremendously valuable. For those who do, we'd LOVE to hear all about the new version!

My instinct says that I'll simply continue to wrap my original JACs, unless I change my mind. Sometimes vapers do that, I hear. ;)

DNA75 | JAC Vapour

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
...and the worst kept secret is finally official.

At about $105 USD for the pre-order, it's not bringing much value to me personally (I don't even own any tanks larger than 22mm), but some many find the revisions to be tremendously valuable. For those who do, we'd LOVE to hear all about the new version!

My instinct says that I'll simply continue to wrap my original JACs, unless I change my mind. Sometimes vapers do that, I hear. ;)

DNA75 | JAC Vapour

Well it looks nice ... but all our atty's are 22mm so I'm not tempted for the new one just on it's looks. That and considering we have 4 of 'em Jac and Jill and Jock and Jackie whatever would we name a new one. :rolleyes:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well it looks nice ... but all our atty's are 22mm so I'm not tempted for the new one just on it's looks. That and considering we have 4 of 'em Jac and Jill and Jock and Jackie whatever would we name a new one. :rolleyes:

...and never underestimate the importance of available & proven naming conventions! ;)

Denise-Denephew.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Exchanged emails with a rep a few times, I'll be sending the jac back to them sometimes this week. Anyone know how much it cost to ship a small package from US to Scotland ?

$10-13 (ish) is what I usually spend, sending stuff to Rixy or others. It gets there quickly too (UK). A couple/few days is all...

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I wondering how the new JAC is being received overall. I don't see a lot of excitement generated in here. Not like when the defunct 'P' company introduced something new and folks were almost falling over each other to get one.

Skreech

Oct 16, 2017
Ipswich
Mine is a Series B. Is that the new one?

I've had mine a week, and when I went to change the battery, one of the little magnets came out of the recess in the body and stayed stuck to the magnet in the cover. I took the little magnet off the cover and pushed it back into the recess in the body. It was a tight fit so I've no idea how it came out in the first place.

And guess what.....

I put it in the wrong way around so it repelled the magnet in the cover. Flaming marvelous. It then took me two hours to get the little so and so out again and fit it the correct way around.
So if this happens to you and you decide to Loctite the magnet back in, make sure it's the right way around, otherwise you will be holding your cover on with elastic bands.....lol

Apart from that, I love the mod especially with the PC software. It runs my Siren V2 a treat in TC mode using titanium. I have now ordered a Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 166 TC so I can have accurate TC on my OBS Engine.

Happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread