JAC Vapour Series-B DNA 75w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape Magoo

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2017
vape Magoo" data-source="post: 21258573" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
vape Magoo said:
7-15 days? I just got one to the U.S. in 4 days. Do they have a slower shipping option? Or is it the battery?

Can't be the battery, just got one with a free battery. Damn, wish I knew this last week.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
vape Magoo" data-source="post: 21258573" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
vape Magoo said:
7-15 days? I just got one to the U.S. in 4 days. Do they have a slower shipping option? Or is it the battery?

shipping.jpeg

Vape Magoo

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2017

My order last week came in 4 days and I selected "Standard Delivery 7-15 working days".
Ah, I see, sarcasmos superfluus.

Now I see how the deal works, It's $125 even though it says $150 for free shipping to the U.S.

I'm not sure I'll be able to carry all the batteries on the airplane, I already got 6 from IMR. 1 more from the Sandstorm that already arrived. If I order that will be another 2.

To pull the trigger or not pull the trigger...….

jvo2-all.jpg

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Just realized the free gift dropped off while I was playing around. Must of discontinued it.

The free s17 is still available. There's a threshold for it so you must have dropped below the minimum when you changed the cart. I think you need to add around $3-4 to the cart with the 2 Series B DNA.

I have no interest in the S17. Too bad you can't choose something else instead.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
I tried jacking it up by $10. As soon as you enter the coupon it disappears. No loss really. But if you still have it and don't want to lose it, don't update your cart :)

Hmmm.. looks like it might be item specific. As I configured it on the previous page, you get the free S17. If you remove the battery, you lose the S17 and free shipping. Add a $8 Coil Master jig and you get free shipping back but not the S17. Add the battery back, and you get the S17 back. So it works with some stuff but not others.

The promotion details just say that if you spend 100 GBP (131.54 USD) then you get a free S17.

Reactions: stols001

Vape Magoo

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2017
Yep, that's it, it doesn't count my little items, but will a battery. That's fine, $125.01 for 2 Sandstorms including shipping is fine. Just wish I knew about this before I paid $82 for 1 with shipping. Oh well, I'll leave 1 in the U.S. as a deeming hedge/backup. I'll be leaving 2 slightly blemished Paranormals there too. And probably a HCigar Nano. I'm spending a bundle saving money.

Reactions: Katdarling

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Yep, that's it, it doesn't count my little items, but will a battery. That's fine, $125.01 for 2 Sandstorms including shipping is fine. Just wish I knew about this before I paid $82 for 1 with shipping. Oh well, I'll leave 1 in the U.S. as a deeming hedge/backup. I'll be leaving 2 slightly blemished Paranormals there too. And probably a HCigar Nano. I'm spending a bundle saving money.

It took me years to actually start saving that money I though I would save by using the ecig.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It took me years to actually start saving that money I though I would save by using the ecig.

I had targeted six months, but it turned out to be eight before I went from red to black. Since then though....

Ohmammamia, I'd wasted a lot of money smoking for so many years. :( :facepalm:

I still track every expense (savings calculate automatically) just to remind myself of how utterly STOOPIT I was. :blink:

I've currently spent 40% of what I would have spent on cigs, and (a) have a lifetime supply of vape, and (b) haven't exactly "wanted" for too much in the past 6.92 years (83.09 months, 361.07 weeks, 2527.47 days)*.

I was smoking two packs per day. That's a lotta scratch. :ohmy:

* I have a serious numbers problem/addiction. :blush:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I like them both. The LG's I end up re-wrapping pretty quickly because their wraps are really thin (I do damage). Both are excellent batteries - for sure.

IMR has some other nice stuff on sale too. There's a LUC eight-bay charger that can do 4 batts at 1 amp, 2 at 2amp, or 8 at .5 (I like those options). Their six bay is only 2 at 2 amp, or up to 6 at .68 amps.

It's the little things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread