Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Samsung 30qs are great as well I just pick which ones cheaper or available.

...and they're just enough shorter that if you have any mods that are stretched by the LGs, the Sammys should be fine.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Vapor Skinz has all sizes - 22, 23, and 25mm. :)

:thumb: :thumbs:

If you keep your eyes open he runs some great sales 'round holiday time. Sign up for the newsletter. The last one was 35% off. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thank you! I just bought a JAC and it will be here this week.:thumb:

Excellent, and congrats! Which one did you get?

If it's the SS finish, you may decide you don't need a wrap for it. They're fairly durable (neither best nor worst I've used). The early black ones were not as tough, which is why I chose to wrap mine. Now, I'm not pushing it very hard but so far, so good. For the most part, my SS is a desk mod while the wrapped ones are in my pocket.

I've seen others speak to the durability of the SS too though, so it's possible you can get away without it. But a nice wrap can be fun & comforting (for the long haul), so I get it. :)

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Excellent, and congrats! Which one did you get?

If it's the SS finish, you may decide you don't need a wrap for it. They're fairly durable (neither best nor worst I've used). The early black ones were not as tough, which is why I chose to wrap mine. Now, I'm not pushing it very hard but so far, so good. For the most part, my SS is a desk mod while the wrapped ones are in my pocket.

I've seen others speak to the durability of the SS too though, so it's possible you can get away without it. But a nice wrap can be fun & comforting (for the long haul), so I get it. :)
I bought the 23mm sandstone from the classy. How is the finish on it?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
That one, yeah. :blush:

My opinion is that it fairly durable. It may be relevant that I'm not overly critical of some small wear & tear on my mods though (for the most part). If you prefer to keep things pristine, wrap it up.
Thanks!

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Where are you lovely JAC owners getting your wraps/skins for your mod?

Though I am not lovely, I'll give it a shot. I like vapor skinz. It seems to me that the material is of better quality and the adhesive is more for giving than JWraps.

Philabos

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2017
Two for $61.38 each (including battery) plus extra 18650 battery for $5.64 plus free Series S17 Starter Kit.

1. Change the currency to dollars at the top right

2. Add 2 of these to your cart

SERIES-B DNA 75W Sandstorm Kit

3. Add 1 of these to your cart (or something else to boost your total by $3+)

INR18650-30Q 20A 3000mAh 18650 Battery | JAC Vapour

4. This will automatically be added to your cart for free

SERIES-S17 Topfill | JAC Vapour

5. Apply coupon: ECR69

6. Choose free shipping.

7. Pay

8. Refresh the tracking several times a day to see if it changed. Do this every day for 7-15 days until it arrives.

View attachment 773359

Just tried this. Worked a charm.
Thanks for posting this great tip.
Guess not quite everything made in China!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Gottlieb's actions are confusing. On one hand, it appears he is methodically dismantling the vape industry. On the other hand, he pulled it out of the smoldering ashes by extending the Deeming drop dead date. Had he not done that I suspect the industry would be close to dried up by now. So I'm not exactly sure where he's coming from. I see and hear a lot of conjecture but that's all it is...conjecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread