Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Looks like this thread is off the rails too.

Rails are overrated. ;)

bumper-cars-aerial-activity.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yes but then the China vendors come in. You can get a bunch of really crappy stuff with a long wait. I mean, good stuff too, but also bad. Although Bronze, you seem to be having a Time Lately.

Anna
I knew it was backordered when I bought the JAC. They just moved the date out two weeks. Don't get me started on the KFL19. :)

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Received an e-mail from JAC saying the Sandstorm I ordered a week and a half ago is no longer targeted for a mid month shipment date and has been moved back to the end of the month. The KFL19 I ordered 1-1/2 months ago to go with the Sandstorm is scheduled to be shipped end of the month too (or beginning of May). I guess you have to stand in line these days when buying vape gear.

I didnt get any email and i pre-ordered mine on 3/4/19?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Tossing up between a hcigar vt inbox v3 dna75 squonk mod and a jackie - I know the jac doesn't squonk, yet ;)

The size on the jac vapour website is 23mm diameter, not 25mm - anyone received one lately?
They’ve been on backorder status for awhile. Latest has them coming next month.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    They’ve been on backorder status for awhile. Latest has them coming next month.

Thanks for that, I saw that they were on pre-order. They are so reasonably priced compared to similar devices.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Still have not gotten mine or any shipping info update. Another week and i will have been waiting 2 months. They said i didnt get the email because im not subscribed. Well thats bull, i am. The newsletter box is checked in my account info.

Not a happy camper atm.
    Frustrating.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Still have not gotten mine or any shipping info update. Another week and i will have been waiting 2 months. They said i didnt get the email because im not subscribed. Well thats bull, i am. The newsletter box is checked in my account info.

Not a happy camper atm.

Did they provide you with shipping info when you reached out? They should have, if not.

I hope they're not growing too quickly. :\

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 21, 2013
    They said to expect them to start shipping by the end of April. My order still lists "On Hold".

The email i got AFTER i sent them an email.

Thanks for getting in touch!

I can see that you're unsubscribed from our email list, which is why you unfortunately weren't notified of the delay, as we sent out an email about this on the 8th April.

The delay is just until the end of this month, so we expect to start shipping all pre-orders very soon. :)

To thank you for your patience, please accept this code DNA10 which will grant a 10% discount against your next order.

If you have any other questions at all, please let me know

Kind regards

Sarah Dyer
    Customer Service Team

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread