ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
...and here I am remembering one ball that Brett hit. I thought it was going to blast a hole in the back wall of the stadium.

Great rivalry, on so, so many levels. I loved hating Brett, and loved watching him even more. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I really liked the Royals back then. It was a quality organization, it was a real relief after Charlie O. At one time the Kaufman's had a junior college which was a major part of their farm system. Kids would play and go to the club owned and financed school. Classes were scheduled around the schedule. I liked the idea. I am not a big fan of the universities being a minor league for the pro teams (despite being a UK fan, the ultimate basketball minor league school).
I loved the I-70 series, I watched every game.
:toast:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Skeebo, hi. :)

The OG Jax were 22mm, and I believe our Sandstorms came in at 24mm. JV seems to keep changing it up.

The wraps we adore are all from Miguel at VaporSkinz. I love his work. The cuts are absolutely perfect and the quality is always above par.

My first:

0428181701 (1).jpg

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014

The OG Jax were 22mm, and I believe our Sandstorms came in at 24mm. JV seems to keep changing it up.

The wraps we adore are all from Miguel at VaporSkinz. I love his work. The cuts are absolutely perfect and the quality is always above par.

My first:

View attachment 807145

Thanks for the info Kat! I hope they go back to the 24mm when I am ready to get another one. All of my tanks and rda's fit the one I have perfectly.

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada

I believe the sandstorms are 25 mm - at least that's what my receipt said. A 24 mm tank would only leave 0.5 mm on either side, and as the top of the mod's rounded that would probably look like a perfect fit.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I believe the sandstorms are 25 mm - at least that's what my receipt said. A 24 mm tank would only leave 0.5 mm on either side, and as the top of the mod's rounded that would probably look like a perfect fit.
I think they were 25mm at one point, maybe other sizes as well. It was all quite confusing when they initially released their Sandstorm. Don't know why they had to make it confusing but I recall lots of people struggled to figure out what they were ordering. That said, their website now states it is a 23mm. Scroll about half way down. This is what I am expecting and if it comes in different then we have a problem.

SERIES-B DNA 75W Vape Mod | E Cigarette | JAC Vapour

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I think they were 25mm at one point, maybe other sizes as well. It was all quite confusing when they initially released their Sandstorm. Don't know why they had to make it confusing but I recall lots of people struggled to figure out what they were ordering. That said, their website now states it is a 23mm. Scroll about half way down. This is what I am expecting and if it comes in different then we have a problem.

23mm makes no sense to me, most used tanks are either 22mm or 24mm, so you either end up with a slight lip or overhang depending on what size you're using.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    23mm makes no sense to me, most used tanks are either 22mm or 24mm, so you either end up with a slight lip or overhang depending on what size you're using.
    I thought the same thing. Must be a female mod...can't make up it's mind what it wants to be. :)

<ducking from flying frying pans>

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    You know, a newborn kid is pretty feral. Having raised one, I have to say children really are similar to coyotes and that is why you have to train them and housebreak them and all the other stuff you TRY to do to turn one into a rational human being, sane enough to leave your enclosure (I mean house) without someone getting bit.

I'm not sure what rational vs. irrational actually means, other than perhaps some humans are trained better than others.

I try to stay rational and achieve it at times. Except for the 3 days or so before my period, in which case I'd advise agreeing with me at all times. I really mean this.

Ooh, my well housebroken child just texted to thank me for the 100 bucks I sent him. Go me. Politeness.

This has nothing to do with the Jaq though so I will stop. Other than I might have mostly bought one if I had not sent that money. Oh well.

Anna

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 11, 2013
    Maui, Hawaii
    I’m hoping that a 0.5 mm overhang will be hardly noticeable given the “USS Enterprise” design of the Sandstorm’s top plate. I’m guessing it would only be noticeable when looking up at the lip from the bottom of the mod - which I would almost never do.... :?:

Thinking of maybe trying a 24mm Kf Lite 2019 clone on the Sandstorm. A slightly smaller lip might actually make it easier to remove the tank to bottom fill?

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia

My pastable "bad". I'll have to go procure my little measuring device (digitale calculatore) and see what we've got.

Okie dokie. The Sand is 25mm (good call @Hawise) and the OG is 22mm. If I forget these measurements, please feel free to quote me. ;)

I thought the same thing. Must be a female mod...can't make up it's mind what it wants to be. :)

<ducking from flying frying pans>

SU, Bronzed one! :lol:

JUMA55

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    Waco, TX

The two I have, which were purchased shortly after release, are 25mm.

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I only own variations in the 22 and 25 options. I'm pleased with both sizes, slight personal preference to the "22", which should surprise approximately nobody.
    I have the same models, and I agree with you.

Slight personal preference for my 22mm, but that's mainly because my favorite 22mm tank (OG Uwell Crown) is on it and I love the tactile feel of the Vapor Skinz wrap on it.

My Aegis Mini with the 25mm Cerberus tank has replaced my 25mm sandstorm JAC as my #1 backup setup. I think I need to get a Vapor Skinz wrap for the sandstorm and then it would be more competitive to the Aegis Mini.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread