Jack is back....again. Trouble with the kinda short/long term quitn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ECFrs! Back in 2010 i found you guys and set to task. The community, all the info, all the cool new gadgets had me instantly once i

started to delve into the vaping world. 510 kit and i was ready to not smoke and become a vaping pioneer for my area. With allergys

that cause shortness of breath, and working 15years in a dusty boatyard not smoking sounded and felt awesome!:toast: The basic

foundation learning curve was wanning, and the one juice i was vaping was starting to get stale and lose flavor alltogether after about a

month.

One day i decided to see if ciggys tasted like .... after a month of vaping. (even though they always tasted like ....) It was a slow

process but within a week i was back full force. Justifing in my own mind.... My juice has no flavor! whats the point?:facepalm: Charging

batteries sucks Carrying around 2-4 diff. juices, spare batt, spare atty was a pain in the ...! What else is a pain in the ...? Not

breathing, smelling horrible, stained teeth, hacking up phlegm blahblahblah.

Ive been 6days now back on the vape wagon, havin fallen off different times since 2010. I last roughly a month everytime and im

back to old hat.

Luckily i didnt throw out my egos, spare attys and some BWB juice. I guess my point is i have such a hard time keeping with it after

the newness wears off. Almost like a hobby i cant stick with:glare:

Once again ive ordered some new juices, a Twist and some clearos to make the next go round. Ive always just dripped, but i wanted

to try the clearos on a twist hopeing like hell not to lose flavor. My last try i had a ego-c with carts and it was like insta flavor lose for

me.

Thanx for listening to me rant, im just ...... i cant seem to stick with the long term:mad:

If anybdy has any suggestions on what goes good witha twist VV for consistant flavor, decent vapor production. I dont care if i have

to drip really, its worth the extra flavor for me, but havin hard time choosen great atty for the drip.

thank you all for your experiance, strenght and hope. ~ Capn~

RichardV

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
The Golden Isles of Georgia, USA
I soon lost the flavor of my vapes shortly after starting vaping in March and realized that my taste buds were in a replacement cycle at the time. Stick with it and they will start working again. This has happened several times since, also your tastes will change over time and what was a great flavor last week may not be a good flavor this week. You may have to try many different flavors at different times to keep your interest up. After 45 years of smoking I may have done irreparable damage to my buds as any flavored vape for the last 2 weeks has caused me to lose all taste (even food) so at the moment I am vaping a light cotton candy flavored 30/70 PG?VG base and getting great vapor (not concerned about vape flavor as long as I can taste food).
The best flavor I have had was using a Phoenix bottom coil clearomizer available here.
GotVapes PHOENiX™ Bottom Coil XL 1.5ml Cartomizer 2.6-2.8ohms [gv-PHOENIX-XL-2.6-510] - $11.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more
This is the 2.6 - 2.8 ohm version they also have the 2.4 - 2.6 ohm. There is a little learning curve on using a syringe to fill, watch the video on the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread