• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jacksonville Meet and Greet Sunday Dec. 18, 2:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

medic123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
a Florida beach
YAY! Yes, starts @2. I do hope you get to come and chat for a bit! Bring what ever you want, I am gonna pack what I can in a rolling case-lol. Want to make sure if there is something I may have someone wants to see-I might have it. Which mods do you have-I just might have a request!
Ok, If your bring a rolling case I might too. Let's see, where do I start: 3 types of custom Foxy mods, (wood feeder, 5vt yellow, 3.7 feeder), provari, darwin, Omega, xhaler, super mini GLV, 5vt GLV, 3 Chucks, 5 Vt Saber touch (for sale cheap), Tekk mod, repaired South Paw made into a VV, mini roughsack, ahhhhh, it's too early to think this hard. Oh yea, the one everybody wants a Thor hammer.

Last edited:

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Forecast high for Sunday at Jax Beach is 65 degrees, so bring a jacket.
65 is T-Shirt weather. :) Lows expected in the 40s though ... hey, it IS December.

I haven't been to Jacksonville since 2007 and have never spent much time there. St. Augustine seems really interesting. I went to Castillo de San Marcos many years ago.

medic123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
a Florida beach
Saint Augustine is always so pretty at night during Christmas! The shops and pubs are always so much fun on a lazy afternoon and up into the night. Is 'Spy' still there? I really liked their concept and the food was so good.
I live 30 miles west of St Augustine and never go there. I have never heard of "Spy", what is it?

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
.|. Spy Global Cuisine & Lounge- St. Augustine, Florida
A restaurant that we went to , it has very nice decor and an outdoor patio. We ate on the patio and really liked the food. A good mix of sushi and a limited but well rounded entree menu. The lunch looked great but we decided on an early dinner and wandered about until dinner service started. I wasn't a fan of the cucumber ice-water they served. At first I thought something was wrong with the water-lmao. Took a few minutes to realize what the taste was, as I am not real big on cucumbers.

I hope you are feeling well enough to make the meet!

Last edited:

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Ah folks, I am so sorry to say that I won't be able to make it to the meet today.

I woke up feeling dizzy this morning, and thought it would pass, but it hasn't.

I was so looking forward to meeting you all, and I am very disappointed, to say the least.

Take care and have a wonderful time today!!!

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Well, I have a fever now. Per my doctor I am contagious until the fever is gone, so I guess I will be home with my nasty germs tomorrow. :( I hope there is another meet soon, I was really looking forward to this one.

I completely missed this post! I hate that you are not feeling well. We will definitely be getting together again! I hope we make this a regular event, perhaps a little sooner than I was hoping. Everyone get well and let me know when you are ready and we can do it again!

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Wow, G8rGrl, you didn't have much further to go than I did. 'course, I only had two blocks.

Glad I came on over today.
DrivingRecklessly.gif

Too bad I couldn't have dragged some of the other Panhandlers along with me.

I'll be watching for your pix & vid. I seem to have forgotten my SD to USB adapter. Might not be able to post anything until I get home. (unless there's an SD port on the netbook)

It was great to meet y'all! :)

:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
I had a blast today and it was so good to meet all of you! Flowersoul and Medic were missed! NCC -- so happy you got to come over and join us. Hey guys -- guess who just booked for Vapestock? Can't wait! Gotta see if my fave Italian restaurant is still open down there -- best lasagna on earth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread