Jam Monster (blackberry) clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
I seen somebody talking on last nights Wendy Vapes live show which was about DIY. He said all the jam monster stuff was from Real Flavors (SC) and would be the Blackberry Jam W/Toast. He said start at about 5% to 8% with between 3% to 5% sweetener. Never had it but he swore the Real Flavors (SC) flavors W/Toast were the flavors Jam Monster used.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
Thank you so much! I've also been looking for a good "french toast" and read some reviews that said Real Flavors was the best one. So far I've been using TFA (I'm still fairly new to DIY) but think I will try a bunch from RF this time.
Their french toast is excellent. Can taste the different layers and even can taste the egg in the batter. Not a big fan of breakfast/bakery but I do like this one and the Pancake is pretty good as well.

Reactions: kas122461

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
@Vicman, thanks for posting. I'm currently vaping a commercial Blackberry from The Custard Shoppe and was hoping I would come across a DIY recipe. :thumb:
You're welcome. I was watching Wendy Vapes on 10/7/2019 and she had a couple DIY people on. The bald guy was talking about the Jam Monster stuff close to the end of the program if you want to check it out. He swore all of their stuff was simple recipes from the W/toast line from Real Flavors. With all the uncertainty of what will be available to us in the US pretty soon, thought this might be useful information if all that is left is DIY.

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
I seen somebody talking on last nights Wendy Vapes live show which was about DIY. He said all the jam monster stuff was from Real Flavors (SC) and would be the Blackberry Jam W/Toast. He said start at about 5% to 8% with between 3% to 5% sweetener. Never had it but he swore the Real Flavors (SC) flavors W/Toast were the flavors Jam Monster used.

Better jump on picking up RF ingredients if that's something that interests you. They closed up shop.

• Agree
Reactions: puffon

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
I love blackberries... and I have heard great things about Jam Monster Blackberry. Any suggestions for DIY flavors to make a clone for this?

If I was to clone this, I'd start here.

0.5% TPA Blackberry
1.5% RF SC Blackberry
0.35% FLV Boysenberry
1% CAP Cereal 27
1.4% CAP Golden Butter
1% CAP Super Sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread