• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jan meet up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

desertlady

Aug 23, 2008
Las Vegas
That sounds great, Shadow. Thanks.

I thought it would be a great idea to hold a group raffle. If anyone has any cast off juices or related e-cig stuff to donate we can raffle off the items and the funds can go towards t-shirts or something for Vapefest next year. Please feel free to offer any thoughts on this. I'm already planning on bringing two or three goodies for the pot.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!:laugh:

Heisenberg

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Vegas
www.myspace.com
wait wait. these vape meets seem a little ....elitist. Like high flyin shindigs that only white collar folks who get Friday nights off can go to. I mean seriously. I've never had a job where I got Friday night OFF. Who the hell get's Friday night off?? Let alone a saturday or sunday. Unbeleivable! Change the day every once in a while!

I am sorry to tell you all that I will be unable to attend our monthly meet and greet. I had to choose between surgery and the get together. It was a tough call but surgey won out. This is the first time when I got to tell an anthestologist that I was an EX-smoker. I will miss you all, but at least I will be giving someone else a chance to win the raffle!!! (he-he).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread