The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

November Meet up Friday November 12th

Discussion in 'Vegas Vapers' started by Shadow Ryder, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Eternityroad

Eternityroad Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    I would be interested in discussing how these three company's flavors stack up with Vapor Station's. I wasn't too impressed with VS's Frisco. BTW I found a great and smooth clove flavor from Sin City Vapor over at the swap meet. I also informed the gentleman working there of this forum. Don't know if he visited it or not. See you Friday.

2. Art-n-Cate

Art-n-Cate Super Member ECF Veteran

Hey ER, the guy's name is Shaun and he's been invited a couple of times but haven't heard if he's coming or not.
    Does anybody still need a ride?

3. All set cate. I am counting the hours till I can be using my new woodie!

4. Eternityroad

Eternityroad Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    What a great meeting last night. The venue was lively and the staff receptive. I enjoyed meeting my fellow vapers and appreciated the freebies and exchanges and then seeing the different types of vaping equipment. Am looking forward to the next meet-up.

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.