Jane's Kick Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
I have been using Cashe's juice for a while now but have recently switched back to Jane's except when I need a 36mg kick. Here is why. Cashe's juice turns the cart brown. It also seems to cause atomizer weakening in a couple of weeks. Jane's menthol juice keeps the cart white as the driven snow. It will even turn a brown cart white. I had a Janty atomizer last three months before it got weak enough to change out. Jane swears her juice does not clog atomizers and I would tend to agree.

Brian

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
I placed an order on Tuesday night, paid through paypal that night. Still not recieved a shipping order. I saw on her site that due to high demand that shipping may be slow right now. I was wondering if anyone else has recieved an order and how long it took.

I ordered on 01/31/09 (I think the first day she had reopened) and got my order in the mail on 02/05/09.

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
Eagle ....Her home page doesn't seem to work, try going in through this link
http://www.shop.electroniccigarettesales.com

Thanks for that Mixxy.
I was going to email but then read on her website she says they are not taking phone calls and cannot say when your order will be shipped. I guess she got swamped with orders.

I'm going to put an order in to Katy today and hopefully should get that on Monday. Till then i'll try not to buy anymore analogs but may have to. Will all depend on how bad the nicotine monster starts screaming at me.

If i could find some pg or vg locally i'd mix up some 0 nic and see if that helps.

UPDATE - Got my shipping notice today. :)

Last edited:

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
Got my order from Jane today. Has been slower than usual but she does say right there on her site that shipping may be slower for while. I guess she got swamped with orders once she reopened.

I do like the kick juice and so far she is the only supplier i've found who doesn't charge shipping so i will definitely be ordering again soon. Maybe next order will be some toasted toffee.

Katy also sells kick juice and i took advantage of her special on the 4ml sample bottles, buy 3 get one free. 16ml for $12.00 to me is a good deal. Have another 4ml of 555 coming for general use and three new flavours, strawbery, banana and mint. So i am looking forward to getting them.

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
Am I correct in my understanding that Jane's juice produces MEGA vapor?

Need...moar...vapor...

I hadn't heard that (about Jane's vapor) but have been vapin' her coffee since I got it on the 5th... (I LOVE coffee! :D) and it does have LOTS of vapor... and tastes extremely yummy too!!

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
DAMNIT!

Too many juices to try!

;) Terraphon -- I know what you mean! If you're not sure what you'd like the Johnson Creek or Puresmoker sample packs are great... or I know Jane has a sample pack too.. but haven't tried hers. It's also big fun to make your own flavors with the PG/VG and the Loranne extracts... and much cheaper since you can make little tiny samples to try out and see if you like them, before making more! :)

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
DAMNIT!

Too many juices to try!

Aint that the truth.

I don't know if i'd call it mega vapor but it does make a good amount of vapor. I agree with mixxy on the coffee flavor. I had a 10ml bottle in my starter kit. It has a good sweet coffee flavor to it.

Last time i checked her site she was out of the 4ml sample bottles.

I know Katy still has the 4ml size. While emailing her recently i asked for regular shipping instead of priority and that is only $3.00. So i ended up getting 4 4ml bottles shipped for $15.00.

Having tried Cash's Riskee (which i really liked) i think my next order will be the toasted toffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread