Janty Atomiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
nico, have you tryed cleaning the cart?
How long have you been useing it?
They get a thick gum on top after a bit, that slows down the jiuce from flowing out sometimes.
The generics, the only time ive had that problem was when something needed cleaning, eather the atomizer or the Cart.
Over all they do need a few seconds to "Reload" both the batery and the atomizer. I hate it too, i am a heavy user and constantly hit mine.
Lately i have to run 2 at a time to keep up with me, both upright in my pocket, switching when one deminishes.

D*mn, no sooner do I report that mine works great when I started having troubles!!? Maybe it's the power of suggestion! I have a 2 hole and it now seems like I can't get a good hit. Tried a couple of carts and no real joy. Even dripping, I have to take really shallow long drags to get a good amount of vapor. Almost like I am drawing in too much air.
I am using the manual switch and initially really enjoyed the control and vapor production. Stay tuned as I will continue to try to get back to the original performance and will definitely post my findings. :confused:

OK,
I think this thing is just trying to embarass me now. The next two cartidges have worked flawlessly, Lots of vapor and effortlessly! I guess these cartidges are just that inconsistent. Which makes them like any of the cartridges I have bought anywhere. BTW, really like their France Pipe and Virginia, both musty, heady,rich flavors!!!

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I hear ya, I used to chain smoke 5 packs a day, now I chain smoke 6-12 pens at a time, I fine it seems to be more consistent. Funny, when 1 is working great, I can just puff away, unfortunately, the great ones are far and few between. I just ordered 100 atomizers from 6 different factories, so I can see the real differences. 2 hole, 4 hole, and even 8 hole. Different looking atomizer units as well. I hope to have it down in January.:thumb:

nico, have you tryed cleaning the cart?
How long have you been useing it?
They get a thick gum on top after a bit, that slows down the jiuce from flowing out sometimes.
The generics, the only time ive had that problem was when something needed cleaning, eather the atomizer or the Cart.
Over all they do need a few seconds to "Reload" both the batery and the atomizer. I hate it too, i am a heavy user and constantly hit mine.
Lately i have to run 2 at a time to keep up with me, both upright in my pocket, switching when one deminishes.

Pleased, did you have trouble after topping off the cart?
And, now it works again with a New cart?

Thats the way mine seems to be going, its fine with a new cart, but top off once, it goes Kaput.

I have found that the ones that are not good out of the box don't top off well either. Also the ones that are good smokers out of the box seem to top off great.
Almost as if there is something basically deficient about the bad ones, like they are gellin up inside. Next stinker I get, I'll do an autopsy.8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread