• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Janty atomisers guarantee policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronte

Dec 14, 2011
Geoje, South Korea
Have any of you guys ever brought an atomiser from Janty? Got one on Saturday for 50,000 and they said that I can bring it back as many times as I need and they'll fix it or give me a new one. Just wondering if they'll hold true to this promise especially as the one they gave me has already has a burnt taste even after cleaning? I am this close to giving up on this whole thing. I love vaping but just keep running into problem after problem and it clearly isn't the easiest habit to take up in Korea!

Bronte

Dec 14, 2011
Geoje, South Korea
Are you serious? Ego-C atomisers are 5,000!!! I'm on Ego-T but would definitely switch for that kind of price. The guarantee is six months but again it seems odd to me as despite my best efforts I can't get an atomiser to last longer than two weeks. That's basically my question. Are they going to honour the guarantee when I'm going to want an exchange every other week?

Demo

Jan 24, 2012
Seoul Korea
Well, the warranty on the atomiser is for failure I suspect, not being full of crud and tasting like death. If it produced vapor, it works and would most likely not be replaced. So no, they probably will only replace an atomiser in the event of complete failure.

Yes, the Ego-C rocks in terms of maintenance. Lots of people have trouble with the tank leaking, though I haven't had any problems over the last 2 weeks using thin liquids with loads of removal for refilling. As I said in another thread, I even fill the tank through the puncture hole made by the atomiser, which is apparently begging for trouble. I love the Ego-C and can't recommend it enough. Battery life is great as well.

How is life in Geoje anyway? PM me if you ever get up to Seoul....we can have a coffee and a vape.

Bronte

Dec 14, 2011
Geoje, South Korea
I don't suppose Ego T batteries would be compatible with Ego C atomisers would they? Have to say you've convinced me but as I've spent over $600 on vaping in six weeks and so far have little to show for it (90ml of stale or bad liquid and 8 useless atomisers) I'm kind of reluctant to fork out for another starter kit. But if it will finally give me a trouble free vape I guess its worth it!

Geoje's pretty cool although I think it will be a lot nicer in the summer. Probably will be up in Seoul sometime in the next six months so will give you a shout as it would be nice to meet a fellow vaper!

Demo

Jan 24, 2012
Seoul Korea
Cool.

AFAIK, the Ego-C battery works with the Ego-T. Best do a bit more research (I am not an authority), but this is my understanding. Problem is, the Ego-C uses a different collar system to house the little atomiser. I think you will need to buy an Ego-C and then you could use your batteries. The Ego-T has the atomiser built into the cone, right? Well, the C has a separable cone collar to enable access to only the atomiser. Again, I am not an authority on this; best read some other posts here first...pretty sure I am right though.

Look forward to meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread