ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk

Janty eGo Carry Case

£ 9.95

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

It also is ideal to carry mods like the Silver Bullet and the Omega (shown below).
They fit a treat! :p

omega_carry_case.jpg

Last edited:

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Ian said:
I know this may seem like a strange question, but is the rubberised case waterproof? I do a fair bit of kayaking and it would be ideal if it could stand a dunking without taking in water.

It might be.. because the thick rubber caps are an extremely snug fit...
Better test it...

Right.. I have fully submersed it fully in a pan of water, and held underneath for 15 seconds. No water leaked in!
So I think we can safely say it's water resistant as well... :)

SubVap said:
And will it take a mega fully assembled??

No, unfortunately not; but it will hold an eGo XL disassembled.

The case was designed so it will snugly fit a fully assembled standard eGo, with ring protector, in the full length compartment.
And in one compartment, the depth was designed for the length of a standard eGo battery (can fit 2 spare batts), or a standard plastic 10ml dropper bottle with child-proof lid, plus a few atomisers/cartridges.
And in the other compartment, the depth is the same as the length of an eGo cartridge.

These depths take into account the 10mm bung element of the caps (5mm on the long compartment).

IMG_0336.jpg

Ralph said:
Any chance of the clips on their own? My gf got me a nice case on my birthday.

Yes, but not sure how soon.. I think they'll be about a quid each...

Vagablonde

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
California via Norway
It might be.. because the thick rubber caps are an extremely snug fit...
Better test it...

Right.. I have fully submersed it fully in a pan of water, and held underneath for 15 seconds. No water leaked in!
So I think we can safely say it's water resistant as well... :)

No, unfortunately not; but it will hold an eGo XL disassembled.

The case was designed so it will snugly fit a fully assembled standard eGo, with ring protector, in the full length compartment.
And in one compartment, the depth was designed for the length of a standard eGo battery (can fit 2 spare batts), or a standard plastic 10ml dropper bottle with child-proof lid, plus a few atomisers/cartridges.
And in the other compartment, the depth is the same as the length of an eGo cartridge.

These depths take into account the 10mm bung element of the caps (5mm on the long compartment).

IMG_0336.jpg

Yes, but not sure how soon.. I think they'll be about a quid each...

ohhhhhhhh I want one..I just bought an eGo an hour ago...beams
do you ship to the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread