Janty guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.

arv

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Wroclaw, Poland
I've searched through the European Janty site (France) and I can't find any info on guarantee. Since it's been a while since my last order, I'd like to know what I'm buying.

Please let me know what's the guarantee on Ego manual sets:
- what's the guarantee for batteries?
- is there a difference in guarantee for standard, XXL and USB batteries?
- what's the guarantee for the atty (the "Janty" one)?

Thank in advance!!!

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
Thanks, Ludo!
If you don't mind a little constructive criticism - why the hell don't you brag about it on your website?! Ppl should know about this the moment they start browsing through your webstore! ;)

Honestly read my mind. It's beyond me. I think they definately should. Would bring them alot more business. Before I found out about Janty I was buying a new atomizer every 2-4 weeks. Now it's just a simple matter of having it replaced.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
Seriously, I've never thought about it. We find it normal to have these warranties but wondered at times why others don't guarantee their products with this type of standard warranty.

We are the worst hardcore sellers in the world I guess. It's like these shops that slam you with discounts and marketing pep talk or social marketing talk... (sigh) It was never our intention to be sales men, we grew out of the users community way back in 2006-2007 with only one goal: We wanted to be innovators, developers, designers. And that is what we are, its our core :)

But erm... we could mention the warranty a bit better I guess :p

ixhigo

Jan 2, 2011
Singapore
Hi guys
I bought and received an eGo black automatic battery on the 12/01/2011. it was functioning fine until 2 weeks ago. now i can't get it to turn on. when i connect it to the charger, the tiny red led on the batt blinked a few times and i left it to charge until the led on the usb charger turns green. however, it still can't work after fully charged.

please advise on the warranty procedure. do i have to mail the batt back to janty france where i bought it? thanks in advance.

progg

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
What does this mean , copied from the Janty site :

"Janty will not cover items that have been severely neglected, dropped or broken, used improperly or have been disassembled/modified. Janty recommends using only Janty liquids with Janty devices. Use of some liquids may void Janty factory warranty. "

Neglected? Used improperly? Some liquids? ETC..

Does dripping void the warranty? If I go through one per week will you consider that improper usage/user error?

Please be explicit about this warranty.

In the past I've had Janty attys last me between 2 days and 3 weeks. At what point does Janty say -- go away?

progg

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
They told me to go away after breaking 2 atomizers in 3 weeks. I wish i could atleast get a refund or something.

Your posts in several places about the Janty warranty at least partially prompted me to post my query.

The exceptions are general enough to prevent hemorrhage.

I'd prefer they be more explicit. I was tempted but.....

Thanks for posting your experience.

Regarding the warranty, we do honour all warranty claims unless it is abused.

We're here to support you and help you get your e-cigs working. So far, I personally don't recall turning anyone away for warranty (unless it was LR or TAWA).

I encourage our customers to call or email us in detail so we can help them use their e-cigs correctly so they maximize the performance and life-span of their hardware.

The Janty products are designed to last for the full warranty period or more if used and maintained correctly.

:)

Regards,
Sepideh IRV
Janty USA

heath

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
georgia
I have to say I've had great service from Janty-usa. I had some atomizer issues, eGo-2 in 3 weeks, like son et lumiere, and they took care of me. This is why I just went back to them and bought a new eGo Jets set through them. They stand behind their products and have more than earned my loyalty. This is just my personal experience with them.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
I dont think anyone has been more outspoken on this forum for Janty than me but they screwed me. Ethan is no longer running Janty USA which he did an excellent job at. The people running it now cant even compile a decent email. Janty USA seems very unprofessionally run to me right now. I used Janty atomizers for over a year never had a problem. Now since the new people have stepped in they wont honor my warranty. Until some things get fixed, I wont be buying from Janty anytime soon. And Ludo what happened you used to be such a stud? Youre not going to replace a few atomizers under warranty or give me a refund just because 2 broke in 3 weeks. After all the free marketing I gve you because I had a good personal experience. I havent even bothered asking to get them replaced again nor have I asked for a refund.

PM'ed you :)

I dont think anyone has been more outspoken on this forum for Janty than me but they screwed me. Ethan is no longer running Janty USA which he did an excellent job at. The people running it now cant even compile a decent email. Janty USA seems very unprofessionally run to me right now. I used Janty atomizers for over a year never had a problem. Now since the new people have stepped in they wont honor my warranty. Until some things get fixed, I wont be buying from Janty anytime soon. And Ludo what happened you used to be such a stud? Youre not going to replace a few atomizers under warranty or give me a refund just because 2 broke in 3 weeks. After all the free marketing I gve you because I had a good personal experience. I havent even bothered asking to get them replaced again nor have I asked for a refund.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
Your posts in several places about the Janty warranty at least partially prompted me to post my query.

The exceptions are general enough to prevent hemorrhage.

I'd prefer they be more explicit. I was tempted but.....

Thanks for posting your experience.

Yeah I feel like kind of a dumbass because for a year it was flawless and they replaced my atomizer promptly whenever they would break. I have always been outspoken for Janty and I get lots of pms asking me about the warranty. As of the last 2-3 months since they have not replaced my atomizers I have stopped posting about Janty. It's a shame.

progg

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Yeah I feel like kind of a dumbass because for a year it was flawless and they replaced my atomizer promptly whenever they would break. I have always been outspoken for Janty and I get lots of pms asking me about the warranty. As of the last 2-3 months since they have not replaced my atomizers I have stopped posting about Janty. It's a shame.

Maybe you were a DA or maybe you thought you were being helpful -- you choose. I choose the latter.

At the least we've learned to be cautious with our enthusiasm -- there's no such thing as a free lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread