Not open for further replies.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Hi esz... If you want to order a JantyStick from iVapour, simply go to the iVapour site by clicking this link and order, all shipping information is available at the site.

Toby has stated that both sites will be down a while as he is changing server, no doubt you must have contacted him at that point...

Now just click this link, and it will take you straight to the JantyStick page..

http:

//www.ivapour.co.uk/janty-stick-1/janty-stick-set.html

At the bottom of that page you will find all the shipping info you may need.

Any questions just shout...

IVapour is a UK site, so if you have tried to contact Toby overnight... he would have been asleep........I hope.

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
denni-schnapp.livejournal.com
To be honest, the shipping info only comes up once you've filled in all the order details. Shipping a stick within the UK came to £2.08, which is just about reasonable.

I finally took the plunge because my e-cigars keep going supernova in my pocket and aren't safe to travel with (the JS will be coming to Thailand with me). But I'm not so sure about the penstyle atomisers (most of which are broken or don't fit the cartridges properly) and the 901 adapter is way too expensive.

Well, we'll see (sigh).

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
hi Denni, I meant there is general info at the bottom of the page, this is what it says...
Shipping & Delivery

The shipping costs are calculated to the weight of the items in your shopping cart. It is worked out automatically, integrated to
the Royal Mail website. We offer three types of shipping options, but will consider others if requested via email.
Minimum shipping cost £1.28.

Free Shipping to UK available on orders over £100.

We aim to process and ship orders the same day if payment is made before 1pm; or otherwise the next working day.

If more than one transaction is made from either iVapour | Electronic Cigarettes | Janty Stick ? Janty Kissbox ? Janty Dura-C ? Janty Mini Fogger ? Janty E-Liquid & Cartridges or iVapour | Electronic Cigarettes | Janty Stick ? Janty Kissbox ? Janty Dura-C ? Janty Mini Fogger ? Janty E-Liquid & Cartridges, and are shipped in the same package, the lower shipping amount will be refunded.

We now ship to the European Union, except to countries where there is a Janty retailer already.

Please enquire via email to admin@ivapour.co.uk about any other shipping options or other general enquiries.

However, as you point out, specific info has to come either when placing an order or via Toby.

I am just a customer, so dont know, but I know his shipping is very reasonable and VERY fast...lol

The Stick is really good, especially when you are out and about, Im sure you will love it.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
OK esz -

As you are from Thailand (by coincidence, Denni! and oh, some of our shipping rates are actually less than cost price, like on Special Delivery and some others, depending on the size of the item), and so I will use this post to try to iron out a few international shipping questions.

From www.iVapour.co.uk I will pretty much not ship to other continents because there will be some kind of Janty retailer closer to you, e.g. to Thailand, there is -
Janty Asia
(OK they don't have the Stick there yet), but there is -
www.jantykorea.com

And also it is just not worth it in the event of any returns.

From www.iVapour-elixir.co.uk I will ship worldwide; except I won't ship the Silver Bullet to the Americas or Canada, as that is being covered by AltSmoke.com

For anymore questions, please feel free to contact via our Contact Us forms -
iVapour
iVapour Elixir

esz

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
thank you for help
that mean you can't ship to my country on iVapour.co.uk but you can ship on iVapour-elixir.co.uk right?

what should i do for complete this transact?
and i have some question about shipping policy and other in your PM.
if you have any information please email to me, my email is esz.vasin@gmail.com
thank you very much for everyone helpful

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
Got my stick today!

Lucky me, they're now sold out ;)

The manual switch takes a bit of getting used to (it's my first) and the generic penstyle atomisers aren't such a good fit, but these may just be teething troubles. I'm worried about over-tightening them.

I'm thinking about getting a 901 adapter as I have a lot of 901 atomisers, but what are people's experiences with those?

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
I wonder how one of those got in there Denni - they've got a life of their own those lil RY4 bottles! :)

Don't worry about over-tightening those atomisers, generally it's the other way round; as people can have trouble tightening them in (see the cart lid on the atomiser tip).

So far I think everyone has been happy with the 901 Stick adaptors. But as for the Dura Stick adaptors..... they're on a long lonely voyage back to China.......

And for those who are interested, new stock of Sticks should be in around the middle of next week!!!

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
Thanks so much Toby!

What cart lid on the atomiser tip? (Some of my carts sit rather lose—I think the Janty atomisers are a whole lot better than the generics I still have left from my old penstyles, but I'm using one of the old ones for now)

The stick will get its first proper workout this weekend when I'm leaving the e-cigar at home. I'm fretting a little about the cart (those in the e-cigar tend to burn if I'm not careful with topping them off), so I keep dismantling the atomiser to check on it. So far so good.

I'll be starting to save up for the 901 adapter ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread