Janty's Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
Just because sometimes we focus only on the negatives, it doesn't mean that we shouldn't praise the good things, should we?

Yesterday night (or should I say today at dawn?) I opened a ticket at Janty Europe's customer service.
Today - at midday to be exact - I received the answer to my ticket!

Congratulations to the customer service of Janty and to Yves for surprising me so pleasantly with their speed..
Keep up the good work guys, and thanks!

Yea, I can say i have dealt with other e-cig companies and was very let down. I recently switched to Janty and even though my first kit had an issue I was amazed with how fast they addressed it, worked with me on getting everything straight, and even went the extra mile for me. Outstanding customer service and have defiantly won over my continued business.

LKSkang

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
i like janty products, and i want to order more kits but i had a major issue with my first purchase.

i had ordered a neo classic kit and specifically put in the notes that there should be NO NIC juice in the package as i live in canada and it will be held at customs.

package comes, held at customs for over a week, then i was calling boarder services/customs/inspectors, then after a week i finally managed to get the inspector to agree to authorize customs to realise it if the nic is removed.

so something that should have taken a few days to come took nearly 3 weeks and when i opened a ticket, i got no response for nearly a week. i ended up closing the ticket because i had resolved the issue myself but was very disappointed that my instructions were not followed.

i love their products as i already mentioned, and i'm very grateful that they included a nic bottle for me for free, but the notes section is there for a reason, right?

i'm not sure if that was a one-off situation, but at nearly $100 CAD i'm not willing to take a chance.

can someone from janty tell me how i should go about ordering next time if i want to order another full kit?

one last thing, i want to make sure that this does not sound like i'm bad-mouthing janty, i hope you see it as positive feedback, as i want/will order more products as long as i can get confirmation that my instructions will be followed... thanks!!

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
I talked to Yves and he told me that your issue is 2 months old...

In fact you ordered non nicotine, which you got. But then Yves added a free liquid bottle for you and put a bottle containing LOW nic, since he had no more NON nic in stock.

Yves did not know you ordered no nic because of your customs problems. Yves did respond to you and even apologized for the mistake but that unfortunately there is nothing we can do about your customs officers.

Yves asks me to tell you that it would be better to state in capitol letters, during checkout: NO NIC-CUSTOMS

LKSkang

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
thanks for the reply ludo... i didn't go back to my ticket after i closed it so i never read a response.

i did mention that canada customs would hold the package if any nic was included but it may have been a bit more winded then simply stating "NO NIC - CUSTOMS" i'll make sure to remember that.

in fact, now that i know that, i'm probably going to order another kit.

as i stated before, my intention was not to bad-mouth you guys, i love your products, i just couldn't understand what/why that happened.

thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread