JantyUSA new site coming???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
JantyUSA is down with a message stating...

"Sorry, we are closed for maintenance and stock updates till 22 JUNE (estimated:)..."

anybody want to make a bet they are late getting the site back up? LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

We could also make side wagers that when the site does come back it will not have the features that were previously promised. 8-o

DW

Rexa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
New York City
Good. Let them take AS MUCH time as they need. Even if it means re-opening on a later than planned schedule. Why rush them when they have been rushing themselves making some shipments and products problematic for some? Haste makes waste and they already made enough waste with some folks.

I'd rather wait for a better site with a better notification system then whatever they had before.

Last edited:

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
Rexa, I agree with you that they should take their time and make sure things are done right. That post was a little tongue in cheek humor because I really blasted Janty about delivery of the janty stick when they were late with it then when I did get it i blasted them some more because it was lacking features they claimed. Since then Janty's forum got littered with other people complaining about not getting delivery of products because Janty did not let customers know they were taking orders for items they did not have in stock.

It is just something my sick twisted mind thought was funny.

DW

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
This is to funny. I just noticed the date is the 22nd so I went to jantyusa and this is what i found....

"Sorry, we are closed for maintenance and stock updates till 24 JUNE (estimated:)... Lower prices on opening day!
New website features:
Automated stock 010101010101010
Helpdesk :-( @ :)
Jantyclub: articles, pics, reviews, @community"

Shame I didn't get any takers for a bet.

DW

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
Sorry, we are closed for maintenance and stock updates till 26 JUNE (estimated:)...
Lower prices on opening day!
New website features:
Automated stock 010101010101010
Helpdesk :-( @ :)
Jantyclub: articles, pics, reviews, @community

NOTE: orders@jantyusa.com info@jantyusa.com and dispatch@jantyusa.com mail address will not work anymore. Please wait until opening for any product/stock questions and/or after sale questions and warranty service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread