JC Tennessee Cured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaxx

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Ohio
I bought a bottle of JC Tennessee cured, 24 mg a couple of weeks ago. It's not too bad, but the taste when exhaled is a little different, almost like skunked beer. The "skunked" taste isn't over powering, but I do taste it.

Is this normal? What exactly is TC supposed to taste like? When inhaling, taste is good, but the exhale is not so great.

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
I did not enjoy Tenn. Cured at first, but enjoy it now. Like most JC liquids, the taste is light and delicate. Something else I am finding out is that liquids may taste differently from one device to another and among devices with different voltages. I may like on liquid with a penstyle and battery, but not like it vped through a 6v modified device. There are other of factors that may contribute to our subjective tastes.

omrebel

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Tupelo, MS
I bought the TN Cured when I first got my 901 a couple weeks ago, and didn't care too much for it. I have been vaping my PS sample pack - mostly the cashcap and the energee. Tonight I tried the TN Cured again, and I have to say - it tastes great! I haven't had an analog since Saturday night, so that may be the difference. Perhaps my taste buds have changed a little bit the last couple of days - who knows. But I also think a big part of me when I first tried the TN Cured was trying to find something that tastes like the Camel Lights I used to smoke, and I was just "expecting" to taste something like an analog. I do believe I will be vaping on the TN Cured a bit more often now.

Zaxx

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Ohio
I did not enjoy Tenn. Cured at first, but enjoy it now. Like most JC liquids, the taste is light and delicate. Something else I am finding out is that liquids may taste differently from one device to another and among devices with different voltages. I may like on liquid with a penstyle and battery, but not like it vped through a 6v modified device. There are other of factors that may contribute to our subjective tastes.

I've been pullin on this for a while now, and it is a good vape. Even the taste on exhale is good. I think it was just tthat the flavor was different enough from what i had vaped before, that I had to get used to it.

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
I've been pullin on this for a while now, and it is a good vape. Even the taste on exhale is good. I think it was just tthat the flavor was different enough from what i had vaped before, that I had to get used to it.

Good to hear that you now enjoy the TC. My only other suggestion would be to never exhale it, but that would likely have killed you. That would not be good as you would no longer be able to contribute to the forum. Welcome back.

Rexa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
New York City
My order of Tenn Cured came in last week so thin it would not vape let alone hold in the cartridge---it is not the norm but it is going back for a replacment. It has the consistancey of Water. They make a good product --sometimes!!! The quality control is lacking----Sun

Oh no! Not another thinned out bottle! :( Sun did you get VG or PG? I got my PG recently and have not opened it up yet. I still have my thinned out VG but it's been doing fine in my SD (that baby burns up liquid sooner than it can flood).

Rexa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
New York City
I bought a bottle of JC Tennessee cured, 24 mg a couple of weeks ago. It's not too bad, but the taste when exhaled is a little different, almost like skunked beer. The "skunked" taste isn't over powering, but I do taste it.

Is this normal? What exactly is TC supposed to taste like? When inhaling, taste is good, but the exhale is not so great.

Did you by any chance get VG? I first tried the VG and I finally got around to trying the PG version I received a few days ago and I must say that the after-taste is a bit different. I actually liked the aftertaste from the VG more.

Metatron

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2008
Tampa, Florida
I just got my "VG" TC today....and I must say that it's FANTASTIC!! Shipping took awhile, but it was worth it. I've got an old 901 that vapes off BIG CLOUDS when using a USB passthrough and the VG is just spectacular! WOOOOW!! 2 drops right on top of the atomizer and I'm HIGH by the time its gone! (And I WAS a 26-year, pack/day smoker!) I also noticed that a new atomizer significantly alters the flavor to a plastic-like after taste, but once the new atomizer vaped off about 2ml's of the TC, the flavor is GREAT now! I've also noticed that the inhale & exhale flavor changes with the temperature of the atomizer. Too hot and it tastes slightly caramelized, but stone cold w/1 or 2 primer puffs and it's SWEEEET & SMOOOOTH with a fantastic throat hit!! I really like this TC.....it's a very good product!!

Corki2

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2009
USA, TampaBay, FL
I just got my 18mg VG Tennessee Cured. I ordered it on the 17th, so it took a while. It was worth the wait. I love it. I have only tried TW menthol (because I was a menthol smoker) and TW coffee, so I don't have much to compare it to, but it tastes great to me in my 901. Although I love menthol, I find that with vaping, it can get old. Maybe because there are so many flavors to choose from and I'm getting spoiled a little. I have on order, Hilton, Flue Cured, Runyon#4, RY3 and Cola to try. I probably need to get a separate little fridge just for my juices! I am SO glad I don't smoke analogs anymore.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
My order of Tenn Cured came in last week so thin it would not vape let alone hold in the cartridge---it is not the norm but it is going back for a replacment. It has the consistancey of Water. They make a good product --sometimes!!! The quality control is lacking----Sun
i am on your side, JC if you buy a flavor they send another ot they mix it with another or they ad water

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I have the PG. I have grown to really like this. I was getting ready to order a couple more bottles. I'll try the VG and see if the taste on exhale is any different.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Zaxx--when you order again--add a note that you hope it is not to thin, that is what I did and it came though alright ( still had to add a little vg)--I love the flavor when it is right--but when it comes in to thin, it will not vape and clogs the atomizers right up ------Sun

Zaxx

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Ohio
Zaxx--when you order again--add a note that you hope it is not to thin, that is what I did and it came though alright ( still had to add a little vg)--I love the flavor when it is right--but when it comes in to thin, it will not vape and clogs the atomizers right up ------Sun

Sun- Actually, I did get a bottle in last week (PG), and it was thinner, vapor wasn't there, and the flavor was weaker. I'm still waiting on my VG based, hoping it's a little thicker.

I'm not giving up on this flavor, it is good when it's right. I'll remember to add a note to my next order.

Thanks for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread