• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jersey Vapors Where You At!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfp3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
www.jfp3.com
Central Jersey Shore here! Toms River area. We've got a great little Vape Shop right in Down Town Toms River called Jersey Shore Vapors. Great guys in there! Ive been vaping 2.5 years now, and have yet to see/meet another vapor in the wild, just in the shop. I can't wait to see someone walkin about with their mod out! I carry mine with pride.

Blackwood is a bit far for me, anything closer to me and I'm in!

Derasha

Jan 10, 2013
New Jersey
Hey. Well there's a store, Jersey Shore Vapors off main street in Toms River. They seriously have the best e-liquids I have ever vaped. Fantastic! I'm there trying new flavors every weekend! Highly reccomended the Newport flavor, green apple, and red apple!!
Also down south a little more, in Tuckerton there's a store 9South Vapes. Not a fan of there juices but good selection of supplies, there also building a store in Toms River on route 37 next to the Kmart in the next few months.
Then there's a store in brick called Vapers. Not a fan of this store or the additudes that come along with it.
Um... All I can think of right now. Lol
Hope that helps!

Tugg n chase

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
South Jersey
I seem to be following BlledingOrange around these boards. I'm in south jersey as well (Burlington county) and there is another spot in Woodbury off exit 24b of 295 in Woodbury called Creative Cigs.
I have only been vaping for about 2 1/2 months and everyone at 9south (both stores) and creative cigs has been great about answering my questions and pointing me in the right direction. I am definitely a fiddler so I have had to order my rebuildable materials online to get better bulk prices, but will always pay an extra couple bucks to a support a local business and to check out new stuff.
Would definitely be interested in a meet, if there are still any plans of having one

Colonel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
New jersey
I went to creative cigs and they were great. Got a few protanks and even a vamo. There juice is good but of course the flavors I want they are out of...which makes me think id rather buy mixed juice then purchased juice...I can buy online just like they can. But the nice looking store in woodbury along with the real helpfull staff and nice selection are great for me. I think a weekend trip to 9south is in order. Maybe couple it with a lunch vape meet or something. Fyi. My sigelei mod is on the way with a smok rsst rba. So if anyone is interested in checking it out.

Colonel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
New jersey
In case anyones interested I uave been back to creative cigs twice. I am a tab vapor so I mainly use ry4 555 or tab flavors. They dont have a lot but still they have one I really like. And like I said before they are nice people. Decent prices. Most products are legit and not knockoffs. You should at least check them out.

Tully Mars

ECF Veteran
I'm down here in Egg Harbor (City, 20 miles west of AC) and just found out that we have 2 vape stores. I have heard a lot about Vortex Vapor on Rt 30/WHP in Pomona (bout 5 miles closer to AC). Practically the whole wait staff at the Harbor Diner are vapers and shop with this lady. I cannot wait to check this place out this coming week. I am just blown away that there are so many vapers around here. Even some Blu (yutt) folks.

MonsterZero

Unregistered Supplier
Oct 27, 2012
NJ
www.nicfixed.com
I'm up here in Rockaway. I just found out that a B&M will be opening nearby soon, so I'm pumped. It's especially great when you run out of supplies and can't wait for snail mail.
Bergen County in the house! We are shopping spaces in earnest here and almost ready to go! We anticipate a late Sept opening! I'll keep you posted! great, great doings today by the way in CASAA--do what you can to tell your story and keep Vapor alive for us! check it out if you haven't already! CASAA: New study confirms that chemicals in electronic cigarettes pose minimal health risk -- PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

I'm down here in Egg Harbor (City, 20 miles west of AC) and just found out that we have 2 vape stores. I have heard a lot about Vortex Vapor on Rt 30/WHP in Pomona (bout 5 miles closer to AC). Practically the whole wait staff at the Harbor Diner are vapers and shop with this lady. I cannot wait to check this place out this coming week. I am just blown away that there are so many vapers around here. Even some Blu (yutt) folks.

Vortex is awesome,I live right near 9south,but after having two of their ego' s fail I decided to try Vortex and Mike not only hooked me up with a great deal on a Vamo,he also showed me that the ego twist from 9south was a knockoff when compared to a normal Joyetech ego twist. Vortex's house juice is pretty good as well,they just had a vape meet where smokie and vapor joe only praised the juice very highly. If you're in the atlantic/Burlington/ocean county area I definitely recommend stopping by there.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

Vortex is awesome,I live right near 9south,but after having two of their ego' s fail I decided to try Vortex and Mike not only hooked me up with a great deal on a Vamo,he also showed me that the ego twist from 9south was a knockoff when compared to a normal Joyetech ego twist. Vortex's house juice is pretty good as well,they just had a vape meet where smokie and vapor joe only praised the juice very highly. If you're in the atlantic/Burlington/ocean county area I definitely recommend stopping by there.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

I REALLY wanted to go to the Vapemeet, but,....things happen. I went to 9south a few weeks ago and, let's just say, I wasn't impressed. There was a couple of cuties there, I guess they either worked there or hung out enough to be behind the counter. After about 5 minutes, I made a comment to a guy buying a mod. I just said that he would really like it. That was the only interaction that took place that involved me, at the time a potential customer. The cuties were too busy being "cute" and some guy was mixing juice right there in the store area.

Now, I am not up on brick and mortar vape shops, but I myself would prefer that my juice NOT be mixed in a showroom. The guy's station was not dirty that I could see, but it just doesn't seem right. Talking with a couple of vendors on the web, they may not have some hi tech sanitary lab to mix the stuff up in but they do take measures to keep things sanitary. How many people walk in this store every day? How many might have a cold and sneeze near the equipment? Again, it's right there out in the open. No protective glass or plexi-glass barrier. I didn't want to hang around and be ignored any longer so I have no idea what measures they take after the mix is mixed. And so you know, I have no idea if Vortex does the same thing, but I didn't see a mixing station in the front showroom. The guy did acknowledge my presence while he was waiting on someone else and assured me I would be helped shortly. I did buy 3 bottles of juice and he even gave me a new carto type that he had just gotten in so I could give it a go. Nice, friendly and apparently popular. I think these guys will be around at least until Big Brother takes over e-cigarettes or the Zombie Apocalypse.
Granted I may be naïve, but I trust Halo when they say they take every precaution to ensure my e-liquid is mixed in a safe and sanitary environment. Plus, they be Jersey folks!

Stylite

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2014
New Jersey
www.soundcloud.com
Attempting to resurrect the Jersey threads!

Hello! Reppin' Middlesex County over here. Local shop, Jersey Smoke in Milltown (No affiliation, just a good place... lots of selection.)

I'm new to the vapeworld. Only a week in but currently enjoying all my Halo hardware and a ton of juices from a bunch of different brands. Just got Halo's VV Triton battery and WOW! Don't think my regular Triton batteries will get anymore love aside from being the back ups.

I'm honestly afraid to start getting into rebuildables and mechanicals because I do not want to get spoiled to the point where I lose interest in my eGo haha

But yeah, smoke free for 9 days now coming off a pack a day for 8 years.

What's the deal with Jersey vape laws? I was informed several times recently that any and all vaping is illegal inside any public venue. However, there have been bars and stuff that let me vape and anyone from out of state seems to vape indoors all the time. Is it just a private decision or is it an actual NJ law? (Sorry if this was covered, scanning all the info on this site is extremely difficult because it is so active)

smyth

Jan 7, 2009
Brick, NJ
Attempting to resurrect the Jersey threads!

Hello! Reppin' Middlesex County over here. Local shop, Jersey Smoke in Milltown (No affiliation, just a good place... lots of selection.)

I'm new to the vapeworld. Only a week in but currently enjoying all my Halo hardware and a ton of juices from a bunch of different brands. Just got Halo's VV Triton battery and WOW! Don't think my regular Triton batteries will get anymore love aside from being the back ups.

I'm honestly afraid to start getting into rebuildables and mechanicals because I do not want to get spoiled to the point where I lose interest in my eGo haha

But yeah, smoke free for 9 days now coming off a pack a day for 8 years.

What's the deal with Jersey vape laws? I was informed several times recently that any and all vaping is illegal inside any public venue. However, there have been bars and stuff that let me vape and anyone from out of state seems to vape indoors all the time. Is it just a private decision or is it an actual NJ law? (Sorry if this was covered, scanning all the info on this site is extremely difficult because it is so active)

Congrats!!!! I'm 3 days in (vaped a while back but that was before there were B&M stores or even cornerstore disposables so I went back to smoking) with vaping rather than smoking.

I'm from Brick over here. Just stopped into East Coast E-Cigs in Howell yesterday (worked right next to it basically and didn't even know) seemed like a good place, prices were good, juices I sampled tasted good and the people were nice. Nice to have a B&M so close. No affiliation for me either, just seemed good so far and I haven't seen anything on the forums or anywhere about this place at all.

As for the way the laws work (to my understanding) it is illegal to vape in any building that it's also illegal to smoke in NJ. I could see an informed business owner not having a problem with you vaping inside though, especially if you're the only one there, but as far as I know if he got caught letting you he would get the same punishment as if you lit up a cigarette/cigar/etc. NJ considers vaping smoking and a tobacco product, the same as NJ considers a BB gun a "firearm."

Anyway hey all.

Last edited:

acpstunts

Verified Member
New member here also from Middlesex County. I know that guy right up there ^ Stylite!

Currently Rocking a Nemesis with a pyrex rsst RBA. Got some new hardware coming Vapemail which include MVP 2.0, Kraken Dual Coil RBA and Igo W-3 .

Btw got my first setup from Good Guy Vapes! Definitely recommend them! very knowledgeable guys, got me going in the right direction and been addicted since! haha

Other than that hope too see some of you guys around, maybe local Vape meet/ convention (if one comes around again soon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread