• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jersey Vapors Where You At!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MandM78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
NJ
www.gregpetrow.com
Bergen County checking in. Very glad that I found Good Karma in FairLawn. They rock. (Most likely headed that way in the next day or so to get my first rebuildable and a refill of Magilla Gorilla.)

Right now I'm rocking a VTR with aerotanks and iClear30s's... but my VS DNA30 has been pre-ordered so that'll be my new go-to. (That dang VTR is a brick! Need something smaller for when I'm out of the house.)

Legolas

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2014
In the slower lower ... Delaware
I guess I'm the first from Gloucester County. Here I've seen 5-6 vapers all doing cigalikes and one with a ego-t. I did have a guy beeping his horn at me one day on 295 south holding up what appeared to be a ego with a protank but at 70 mph it was hard to tell. Anyway hello peeps. Haven't found any true B&M stores down here

vapnmuse

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
central new jersey
Middlesex county here! ive been hitting all the vape shops around, near and far. New jersey vapors in old bridge has the best atmosphere to just hang out and talk vape. 60 inhouse flavors are all really good, best part is nobody acts like they are better than you because youre new or don't have an expensive original mod.

i'm in west orange (essex county)...posted in the brick and mortar thread just a little while ago. i go to liquid lounge in montclair, they make their own juice (in a room in the back, not out in the open), i really like their flavors and the owners are great people. will definitely check out the good guy vapes in parsippany after seeing good reviews here, looking to expand my horizons a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread