Joe tech AIO coild

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
I'm not sure what quickly is by today's standards. Mine is going on week 3 and working fine. I'm vaping a zero nic light colored juice that isn't very sweet. I'm not sure what the pg/vg ratio is as they don't list it. I don't use it heavy but I have been a bit heavier on it the last couple days. Are you priming it properly and giving it a chance to wick before using it?

Last edited:

Glenn j

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2017
I'm not sure what quickly is by today's standards. Mine is going on week 3 and working fine. I'm vaping a zero nic light colored juice that isn't very sweet. I'm not sure what the pg/vg ratio is as they don't list it. I don't use it heavy but I have been a bit heavier on it the last couple days. Are you priming it properly and giving it a chance to wick before using it?
Hi ShannonA
I do drip about 8 drop of liquid into the tank and us 40vg/60pg in it cola flavour. When I get a burnt taste I drop some more juice down the centre. I have other devices for during the day.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
Hi ShannonA
I do drip about 8 drop of liquid into the tank and us 40vg/60pg in it cola flavour. When I get a burnt taste I drop some more juice down the centre. I have other devices for during the day.
Do you wait a little bit before vaping on it? How many has this happened with?

Reactions: Glenn j

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
ok... then,

To prime properly, a few drops in the middle might not cut it. Close the airflow and such a few times on it without firing it. The goal is to saturate the wick.

But from what you're saying (getting times where you fell that you need to add more in the middle), that shouldn't be required is it's wicking right.

Your liquid might be to thick, too full of sweeteners and clogging it up very quickly.

But instead of opening and dropping more, just the close-airflow/suck should absolutely work as get your coil full again.

Reactions: Glenn j

Glenn j

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2017
What does that mean?

If you're getting a 'burnt' taste (as opposed to a 'wispy' taste), then you've probably already ruined the wicking in that coil.
it means exactly as it says Shannon. I'd rather not get into controversial discussions. Your question suggests I don't know what I'm talking about (thats how I see it)I've been vaping 5 years and never heard of "wispy " taste. Maybe you could explain that. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread