Nautilus AIO coil sticking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
I just replaced my Breeze2 with a nautilus AIO. I was having some problems refilling juice, when I noticed that when I try to remove the coil, I unscrew the chimney and the coil stays stuck in the unit. It does not come out with the chimney ring when I try to remove the coil fore replacement. Anyone else having this problem?

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
I have been thru SO many videos. I see others having the same problem, but can find no direct answers to the issue. Like the comment from Bob Joe on this thread (5th comment down)

Attachments

• vape.jpg
    vape.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes, that is a common problem in almost every Nautilus product that uses these coils. It does not happen in my Kabuki tanks, but it will happen in almost every single Aspire product I own, which takes those coils. It is something of an annoyance, to be frank. I love everything about the N2S tank EXCEPT coil changes.

There is no solution I have found yet, and it can be a bit, well, random. All I can offer is screw your coil down as tightly as you can every time and try to make sure you are dead straight when you are screwing the chimney back on.

I don't know if it will make a difference but it might. Also, finding ways to remove the coil without killing it can ALSO be annoying if you are simply changing flavors. I have found a small pair of pliers works best.

It's kind of annoying but you sort of learn to live with it after awhile, is all I can say.

Good luck. You could contact the Aspire forum to see if they have tips or tricks. IDK

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi All,
I just replaced my Breeze2 with a Nautilus AIO. I was having some problems refilling juice, when I noticed that when I try to remove the coil, I unscrew the chimney and the coil stays stuck in the unit. It does not come out with the chimney ring when I try to remove the coil fore replacement. Anyone else having this problem?
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to ask your question in this forum below (the "New Member forum" is used basically as a polite way of saying hello to all ECF members), you may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information in:
Aspire

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Is this what you have?

If so, then this might help. When you change coil, clean the part that coils screws into (and has airflow adjustment) Use alcohol if possible. If you prime coil (put 2 drops down open end of coil) make sure there is no juice on o-ring of coil (clean it if there is) screw it in the holder tight. Next time it should come out with holder. BTW, after you fill tank, wait 10 minutes before using (this helps saturate the coil wick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread