Johnson Creek Domestic Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1ke

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
North East USA
Battery - 650 mAh eGo at ~3.7 volts
Cartomizer - Bauway Standard at ~2.4 ohms ( with and without tank )

domestic_productphoto_2013.jpg

Johnson Creek Domestic

Container Quality - 10
The liquid comes in an amber glass bottle that is sealed with clear perforated plastic. It also includes a glass eye dropper and a plastic 4 mL ( I think ) mixing container. All caps are child-proof and each bottle was wrapped in bubble wrap. I was very impressed when I opened up this package.

Vapor - 8
It produces a large amount of fairly dense vapor. The viscosity of the liquid is very thin for a VG juice. This makes it wick very efficiently, but I also think it makes the vapor a bit on the thin side.

Flavor - 9
The Johnson Creek website says Domestic is for those looking for an alternative to traditional cigarettes and I'd say it emulates a traditional cigarette's flavor very well. I can definitely taste the rich pipe and cigar tobacco mentioned in the description. After this juice sits for a few days, I think the flavor will become bolder and be even better.

Overall - 9
I would buy this again. It's a very well made tobacco flavor e-liquid. I would like it to produce a slightly thicker vapor. It's not that it doesn't produce a large amount of vapor. It's just that the vapor is on the thin side for a VG juice. Like I said above, it's probably because the liquid is very watery for being a VG liquid. It's still an awesome choice though if you're looking for a tobacco e-liquid.

m1ke

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
North East USA
Johnson creek doesnt seem to get much love around, they have good liquids :) i really like the coffee

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea, I've seen a lot of people slam their product. I don't understand how they can hate such a quality product. I mean, if they don't like the flavor, I understand that, but when they riff on the company, I don't understand that. Johnson Creek obviously cares about what they're doing.

Also, I tried a 50% Domestic / 50% Rainier mix. I like that ratio even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread