Johnson Creek Micro Sampler

Status
Not open for further replies.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
As a response to framitz about contacting JC, I have.

As a response to twoshadetod, I never said I wanted it for free, my opinion was that they should have, instead of trying to make a profit, offer the sampler at cost plus shipping. Remember this is not simply a repackage of their previously available flavors for people who've tried a few but want to try the rest, this is a totally new formulation(Essentially, a brand new product rollout). No one has ever tried these flavors before. It's a difference of opinion, I agree. I'm sure, if they were confident about their new formulation(which they have no reason not to be), they would have no problem shipping samplers out at cost. Statistically speaking, more people would have ordered the sampler(possibly 2 to 3 times more prospective customers). The likelihood that most of those 2-3 times more prospective customers, would have enjoyed one or more of the sample flavors is very high. This would have led to 2-3 times more Re-ordeers for, possibly multiple flavors of full size product at full retail price. That's the whole idea of a low cost trial, more people are likely to be exposed to the product, and if the product has merit, they become lifelong customers. Trade off a little in the beginning for greater return in the long run. As they are charging fullprice for the sampler, less people are statistically likely to get the new flavors to try, therefore, less return in the long run. It's almost like JC is saying we don't have that much confidence in our new formulations, therefore, lets make as much as we can off the sampler, since people aren't going to like the new formula. As you can read in "JC peach Cobbler" thread in this subforum(where I'm slowly doing reviews on the flavors) there was no need for JC not to have confidence, as I like the new formulation, as I assume most former and new JC customers will. But again, only a difference of opinion. Ok that was definitely my final word. Again, if anyone wants to read my reviews on the JC sampler pack you can go to the "JC peach Cobbler thread".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread