Join our FB campaign to win Aegis Squonk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Wanna be a KOL for Aegis Squonk? Don't miss it!
Comment below, tell us your first thought about Aegis Squonk
Check details
End date: 26th Sept.2019
Pick date: 28th Sept 2019
GeekVape
#Aegissquonk #Geekvape #vaping

s134-web_01.jpg

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
I'm sure the chassis for this mod is excellent like the other Aegis series mods. But I'd love to see how the squonk bottle feels & how it's made to see if it feels right for such a beefy line of mods. I think it looks great & will hold up to a beating like the others, but I'd love to see for myself. :)

VStorm

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2017
I like it a lot. But as someone from MTL division I would like that you guys make a bit smaller squonker with built in battery (love my Aegis mini) where I could fit my Chthulu 1928, Holic or Galaxies RDAs.
This one feels just a bit too large for my needs. Where this one shines is with Citadels, Hadallys and similar.
Just my opinion, thanks. Love your mods

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
I think that @Geekvape_Official missed out on making an impact on the squonk market by limiting the Aegis Squonker to an 18650 battery, where it would have been a much better idea to use a 21700.

An 18650 just limits it and at the price point Dovpo are just going to be a much better option, next time do your research @Geekvape_Official.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
WTH he said "comment below" not go to our FB page and comment.

@Geekvape_Official is that right? You told us to comment here but we really were supposed to comment on FB? If so I feel cheated.
Hi dear, sorry for the misunderstanding. That is a comment on the FB page. We will consider running a campaign here for the next new vape. Will launched in a month.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
An innovative Squonk in a market flooded with the same old squonks. It stands out for its originality. I'd love to have the chance to put this Squonk to the test and review it.
Hi dear, sorry for the misunderstanding. That is a comment on the FB page. We will consider running a campaign here for the next new vape. Will launched in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread