Joining The Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boothvilleboi

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2011
Boothville Louisiana
After a year and a half of vaping I've decided to buy my first REO. I've wanted one since I first saw them last year. After trying tanks and dealing with punched cartos I found myself always going back to dripping. I went to REO's mods today just to look. To my surprise there was a red and silver vein Grand in stock, which always was hard for me to wait till the release date and fight the traffic if you will. I coudn't resist and decided if I was going to spend money on a mod it would be the mod I wanted from the get go. Any advice from current REOnauts?

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
After a year and a half of vaping I've decided to buy my first REO. I've wanted one since I first saw them last year. After trying tanks and dealing with punched cartos I found myself always going back to dripping. I went to REO's mods today just to look. To my surprise there was a red and silver vein Grand in stock, which always was hard for me to wait till the release date and fight the traffic if you will. I coudn't resist and decided if I was going to spend money on a mod it would be the mod I wanted from the get go. Any advice from current REOnauts?

Congratulations, you're going to love it! Red and silver vein sounds like a gorgeous combo! There is a little bit of a learning curve with squonking(feeding the carto/atty by squeezing the bottle). Nothing difficult though and I'm sure you'll take to it like a duck to water. Drop in on the REO forum(in the suppliers section of the forum). That's where a lot of the REO owners hang out and they love to help folks out with their REOs. They are a real friendly bunch too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread