• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Joose Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Codz I'm so pleased to hear you are liking the juices you have bought. You will never believe how much I worry after recommending anything - especially e-liquids as I know so much is down to taste :)

Awww, you shouldnt worry, especially when they are only £1.49 a bottle! They seem like the sort of flavours no-one is going to really dislike as they arent strong enough to engender that kind of feeling - really liking the toffee and the apple pie. I'll wait until i've tried all 9 of my sample bottles before re-ordering, but I'll be buying 3 of the 4 i have tried so far :)

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Just tried the Strawberries & Cream today... big disappointment this one - to be honest, its pretty sickly (not sickly sweet, just sickly). At first i thought it had mixed with the previous juice i had used in the atomiser, so tried some in a tank instead, but same result.

So, from the ones i have now tried....

Very Good

Apple Pie (my favourite of the ones i have tried)
Pina Colada

Good

Toffee
Menthol (as long as you like really strong menthol flavour - this really isnt minty at all, proper menthol)
Dark Cherry (best cherry flavour i have had, and a nice mixer with the menthol)
Bubblegum (all bubblegum flavours taste the same to me, but this is the cheapest i have tried so ill go for this one in future)

OK

Blackurrant

Poor

Vanilla (To be fair, almost all the vanilla flavours i've had are like this one - just very very little flavour, so not bad flavour - just no flavour
Straberries & Cream (hope it was just a bad bottle, but this was awful)

snout71

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Birmingham, UK
i havent yet steeped my new liquids but i wanted to try em first before i steeped as i am too curious lol (PG/VG 70/30 12mg nicotine)

gingerbread- you can definately smell and taste this but i think steeping is definately on the cards for this one as it quite hurt my throat it is very potent
belgium waffle- quite strong smell and flavour another that should benefit from a little steeping
softmint- my favourite so far along with the blow-yer-socks-off menthol. great mixed
apple- crisp apple flavour, i was hoping for more of a apple juice strong flavour but thats just me
blackcurrant flavouring- only added a few drops to my cartomiser but found it lacked in punch, great if you like mild flavours but me i like strong flavours

i will update when steeped and again when my new flavours cherry and cheescake arrive

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Balls to steeping then lol I'm too impatient if I know its there I will have to smoke it :)

Any freshly made e-liquid needs steeping, so you would sadly miss out on some great juices from many sellers if you don't want to bother with steeping.

Once you have a bit of a stock pile of juice, leaving the new ones you buy for a week or so, isn't a problem :)

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Any freshly made e-liquid needs steeping, so you would sadly miss out on some great juices from many sellers if you don't want to bother with steeping.

Once you have a bit of a stock pile of juice, leaving the new ones you buy for a week or so, isn't a problem :)

This is what i do aswell now. At first i was just getting into them immediately, but once you have built up a bit of liquid then you dont even notice steeping really. As long as you get an order in for the juices you want a week or so prior to needing them, then it's all good :)

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
thats great cheers cody,

Did you get a free one when you ordered ? and do they send a free one of the same flavour of your order ?

I've only ordered the 10ml samples before, but i know Chrissie had mentioned it and in the joose-juice thread on AAEC there are lots of ppl that have had the BOGOF and the vendor posts there and last time i looked the offer was still on (for 30ml bottles)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I've only ordered the 10ml samples before, but i know Chrissie had mentioned it and in the joose-juice thread on AAEC there are lots of ppl that have had the BOGOF and the vendor posts there and last time i looked the offer was still on (for 30ml bottles)

cheers cody,

I`ve still got a bit to go through before i order, but i have got them bookmarked and will definitely use them in the future.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Terry, Joose-juice has said on the AAE-C thread that he will give advanced notice if he stops the BOGOF so the offer is still on.

As Codz says you just place your order for any 30ml bottles of e-liquid & you get 2 of everyone you order & yea the discount code is AAEC12 for 12%. However, the discount code doesn't work for 10ml bottles so if you add a 10ml to your basket it cancels the discount code.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Terry, Joose-juice has said on the AAE-C thread that he will give advanced notice if he stops the BOGOF so the offer is still on.

As Codz says you just place your order for any 30ml bottles of e-liquid & you get 2 of everyone you order & yea the discount code is AAEC12 for 12%. However, the discount code doesn't work for 10ml bottles so if you add a 10ml to your basket it cancels the discount code.

Thanks chrissie,most helpful.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread