• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Joose Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
What's the best way to test each of them?

I obviously don't want to fill each evod/pro tank with each liquid, vape then clean out and try the next one?

I do exactly this! ::: whoops :::

When liquid is so cheap, I just chuck in 1ml and give it a whirl.

I used to try things out using a cisco/bauway 306 atty, but t.b.h. I'll vape 1ml of anything.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Codz i havent tried pina colada or apple pie or dark cherry.....you rate them then

Yes mate, the dark cherry is nice... much stronger flavour than the blackurrant. I tried the blackurrant again today, hoping a bit of steeping may have helped, but its a bit like blackurrant squash when you have put way too much water in it! Kind of the opposite of Jac Vapour UK made blackurrant, which is a really really strong tasting blackurrant - combine that with jj menthol and i think you would have the perfect blackurrant menthol.

I've only tried one other pina colada (TW Patriot) and the jj one is much nicer, a bit of creaminess to it and you can taste the pineapple subtly coming through too, i like it.

Apple pie is another nice one and i think it would make a really good mixer with a pear or custard flavour too. I've tried a couple of similar ones that are a bit nicer, but then they are considerably more expensive too (Enjuice - toffee apple, Grizwalds Gourmet Apple n Pear Torte).

snout71

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Birmingham, UK
I'm not sure i have:

an EVOD

View attachment 258329

and a Protank mini

View attachment 258330

They don;t have removable bits.

I washed out the Pro tank then added some to the tank.

I tried PEPPERMINT (80/20) 6mg

OH MY GOD! so minty! that it felt like i was smoking strong mints!

no throat hit just pure mint! so i had to stop it was too much lol.

I have the Evod myself, i just rinse them out under hot tap for a while and then add a new flavour

btw, i have just mixed peppermint with JJ's softmint and its a nice mix, i also tried adding menthol to it too and it added a new dimension, i have got third of each in my tank atm

if you find the peppermint too much adding softmint will definately calm it down

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
codz, i ordered the apple pie and dark cherry testers :)

You cant go wrong at £1.50 a pop ;)

The dark cherry seemed ok with just a couple of days steeping, but i would say longer for the apple pie as it seems to be a more complex flavour.

I went into a local vapestore today and they had a juice called 'choons' there to sample.... It tasted exactly like a blackurrant tunes sweet, although probably a bit stronger. I liked it so much after a couple of puffs i bought 30ml. Prices are nowhere near as cheap as JJ though. It was £4.95 for a 10ml bottle, they didnt actually do 30ml bottles, but you can buy 3 X 10ml for £11.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks chrissie and snout71.

Looking forward to giving them all a whirl. I'm not known for my patience so it'll be a long week. Ha ha

YW Jonscf3; :) Just use the menthol & peppermint while you are waiting for the others to steep :)

Mind you, I'm the same - dreadfully impatient. But it helps a lot once you get a bit of a stock pile :)

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
A good thread here Jonscf3, explaining steeping -

My Understanding of Steeping. | ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK

Bubblegum, for every 30 ml bottle you order, Joose-Juice just automatically adds another 30 ml bottle of the same flavour/strength/mix. Plus as long as you don't add any 10ml bottles to the order you can use this discount code for 12% off - AAEC12

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
Emailed them to clarify and a helpful Jim replied.

As for the BOGOF, just place your order as usual for the 30ml, our system flags up the purchase as a BOGOF and we add the free bottle automatically. That’s it. There are no coupons, codes or vouchers involved. The BOGOF is triggered by the purchase of the 30ml bottle.

The free bottle will be the same flavour as the purchased bottle. You’ve added a Pina Colada to your basket, when the order is placed, our system flags it here as a BOGOF and we add another 30ml bottle of Pina Colada to your parcel. The cart will count the Bubblegum as a separate purchase which means our system would register it as another BOGOF. You would end up with 2 bottle of Bubblegum and 2 bottles of Pina Colada.

So i will end up with 60ml Pina and 60ml Bubble gum!

That should keep me going for a while :p

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
A good thread here Jonscf3, explaining steeping -

My Understanding of Steeping. | ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK

Bubblegum, for every 30 ml bottle you order, Joose-Juice just automatically adds another 30 ml bottle of the same flavour/strength/mix. Plus as long as you don't add any 10ml bottles to the order you can use this discount code for 12% off - AAEC12

The discount code works with 10ml in the basket as long as there's a 30ml in the basket.

I have one bottle of 30ml then it shows the discount off that bottle then the 10ml samples are the same price as before £1.49

Happy days!

£6.38 GBP for 60mls!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread