• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Joose Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manicmama

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Tiverton, Devon, England
Well out of the three i have tried,

Caramel very nice in short doses, as it can become a bit sickly, Hazelnut lovely sweet nutiness, Mocha just tastes a bit burn`t to me.

I have got the apple pie, and pina colada steeping for a few more days and can`t wait to try em both. (will report back)
I look forward to your report as mine arrive tomorrow and will still be steeping when yours are ready to vape - I hate waiting to try new juices!

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I look forward to your report as mine arrive tomorrow and will still be steeping when yours are ready to vape - I hate waiting to try new juices!

Yeah me too,

In fact i tried all three after only one day, the hazelnut was flavourless, the caramel i got just a hint of it; and the mocha was bloody awfull. But after a full week of steeping they all improved significantly. (lesson learned lol)

Manicmama

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Tiverton, Devon, England
Yeah me too,

In fact i tried all three after only one day, the hazelnut was flavourless, the caramel i got just a hint of it; and the mocha was bloody awfull. But after a full week of steeping they all improved significantly. (lesson learned lol)

I'll learn from you then and be a good girl and not touch for a week!

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I'm super chuffed with the menthol, clears my sinuses a treat - strong stuff lol.
I'm giving the other flavours til Friday then gonna have a little try, will put another order in then for the 30ml of the stuff I like.

Well i have had the apple pie, and pina colada steeping 6 days now and i have to say my vaping drawer smells wonderful. Time to pull them out and load up the trident. Will report back.

Last edited:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Gonna drag til Friday - I hope the apple pies nice, I'm well looking forward to that!

Well it really is nice mama,

I am dripping it right now, went to the kitchen to get a cold one and as i came back in the living room it smelt like a bakery; it def tastes like apple pie with a slight cinnamon after taste. Mmmm yum yum.

EDIT: The pina colada is also very nice, I am really starting to like this guys liquids.:toast:

Last edited:

Jonscf3

Sep 24, 2013
Deeside, wales
I purchased a few sampler from JJ recently;

* Apple - Ok, but couldn't see myself using this often
* Bubble gum - after a week of steeping it still tasted like chemicals so leaving it to steep a bit longer
* Belgian Waffle - very strong taste but also tasted a bit burnt(new clearomizer), leaving that one longer too and giving it a whirl on a cartomizer in a few days.
* Dark Cherry - lovely flavour, but not an all day vape for me.
* Mocha - absolutely horrible, nasty burnt taste and far too strong for me (gutted as I am a coffee lover, so will maybe try the cappuccino
* Menthol - nice taste and a nice hit.
* peppermint - nice taste but absolutely stunning when mixed 50/50 with the menthol
* irish Cream - love this one, again not an all day vape but great after a meal etc
* soft mint - ok, but a bit weak compared to the menthol/peppermint.

will purchase another load soon, but at the moment my all day vape is blueberry ice from the local B&M store, its lovely and doesn't get sickly.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I purchased a few sampler from JJ recently;

* Apple - Ok, but couldn't see myself using this often
* Bubble gum - after a week of steeping it still tasted like chemicals so leaving it to steep a bit longer
* Belgian Waffle - very strong taste but also tasted a bit burnt(new clearomizer), leaving that one longer too and giving it a whirl on a cartomizer in a few days.
* Dark Cherry - lovely flavour, but not an all day vape for me.
* Mocha - absolutely horrible, nasty burnt taste and far too strong for me (gutted as I am a coffee lover, so will maybe try the cappuccino
* Menthol - nice taste and a nice hit.
* peppermint - nice taste but absolutely stunning when mixed 50/50 with the menthol
* irish Cream - love this one, again not an all day vape but great after a meal etc
* soft mint - ok, but a bit weak compared to the menthol/peppermint.

will purchase another load soon, but at the moment my all day vape is blueberry ice from the local B&M store, its lovely and doesn't get sickly.

I found exactly the same thing with the mocha, Horrible; but it did improve slightly afer about 10 days. Still tastes a little burn`t but not as bad.

I got the cappucinno today, along with key lime, bubblegum, and pineapple to try. I have to say the pineapple smells lovely, will report back on the taste next week.

BCFCMike

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Bristol, England
It says on the Shop section of the website; "Our 10ml Taster is available in 18mg strength at a 70/30 PG/VG ratio", But when you get to a actual 10ml product page, it gives you the options of changing nicotine level and changing the PG/VG ratio..

So, I'm presuming it isn't just 18mg and 70/30 for the 10ml Tasters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread