Josh and Jess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry B

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
Nashville TN
Hey guys i just wanted to offer up a well deserved THANK YOU. your customer service is outstanding and i love your juice. I came home yesterday from a double surgery. Even though i was hurting i had to do a happy dance when i saw i have a Vapor Room box of love sitting on my doorstep.

You flavors are so tasty it made my mouth water, and more importantly it made me forget the pain a bit. I look forward to seeing more flavors come in the line.

I realized i made a slight mistake on my last order. I ordered a pg50/vg50 blend on a couple of flavors which does not work well in my cartos. hehehe no worries i got on this morning and ordered some attys to give dripping a shot.

Love you guys and look forward to many years of shopping with you.

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
I'm not sure what is going on with USPS sometimes! Most of the time our customers get their orders faster then we expect or right on time. There are a rare few that get stuck in a sorting facility getting scanned over and over again, not moving until we kick them into gear! Either way we make sure it gets to our customers as fast as possible! If it gets stuck.... well at least you dont have to sit and stair at your juices until they steep!! I'm sooo impatient with that! ha! Anyways... Thanks for the complements guys! Most appreciated... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread