Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
On the edge of insanity..
I have it for The Vapor Room. A couple weeks ago I ordered a sample pack, and one of the flavors was Dutch Chocolate Mint. Well, needless to say I was pretty impressed with it. There was so much flavor packed into that little 6ml bottle that it had me overwhelmed, but definitely in a good way! It is a absolutely a great chocolate vape with a just the right amount of mint.

Anyway, late last week I placed an order for what has become my usual vape (Vanilla Cupcake) and I decided to leave a little comment in the box at checkout telling Jess about how much I liked it. Wouldn't you know it....I received a little sample of it with my bottles of Vanilla Cupcake! What a nice surprise! Thank you so much Josh and Jess!!!

Oh and I'm dripping it on my 306 right now...mmmm!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I also like vanilla cupcake and want to try some of their other vanillas. Dutch chocolate mint sounds yummy and is on my to-try list also. Well, not too many of their juices AREN'T on my to-try list.....unless they are tobacco/menthols lol

You gotta try that Dutch Chocolate Mint! I have never been a dessert liquids person until I found TVR and this is one of my favorites. I would say the balance is about 55% mint, 45% chocolate and it's all good. This is not a "dark" chocolate flavor. It's more like stick your nose is a box of dutch processed cocoa and... that's about right. It's good, and not that god awful fake chocolate taste I've experienced with other vendors.

Definitely something to put on your "ask for" list for a sample on an order. Me? I whinged it and got a full monty 30 ml bottle when it was a FOTW and sure didn't regret it. Oh - do not order a flavor shot on this one. Absolutely not necessary.

BamaGal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2012
Gadsden, Alabama
I have to say.. their Chocolate Fudge Brownie is one of the best chocolate flavors I have EVER found! It's great stand alone or to mix with other flavors. I have a HUGE stash of TVR juices, have been perfectly happy with each one, and will always be a regular of TVR when buying juices. Although I have enough juice to last a year or more, it's so hard not to order flavors I haven't tried yet when they have those wonderful sales every week/weekend!

Vanilla Custard is not one I thought would be in the running of my favorite flavors, but OMG! I got a sample of that on an order once, now I have many 30 ml's of it. Absolutely amazing stuff!

Within arm's reach, I always have those mentioned above.. plus, Irish Creme, Apple Pie, Vanilla Cupcake, Keoke Coffee, Raspberry, Strawberries & Cream, Celtic Coffee, Cotton Candy, French Vanilla Coffee & Banana Split.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread