• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Journey of vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

18sign

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Prison Land
Will try it if i can get a 6mg juice next time. = D

Actually it also depends on what coil resistance you got on your RBA/dripper. For sub ohms personally I prefer around 6mg. However the pg/vg and flavor of the juice also plays a major part. My high VG content juices I am able to vape it sub ohms even at 12mg.

Generally it all sums up to the type of gear setup and juice used.

mavieboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
SG
Actually it also depends on what coil resistance you got on your RBA/dripper. For sub ohms personally I prefer around 6mg. However the pg/vg and flavor of the juice also plays a major part. My high VG content juices I am able to vape it sub ohms even at 12mg.

Generally it all sums up to the type of gear setup and juice used.

Just found some 100% vg juice, Vape my AVE boba's bounty on my after sitting on the shelf for almost a year. Taste so good on my kayfun ;) Not a tobacco flavour type of person but damn it taste so good after a year

wattageous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Dongdaemun, Seoul
ah ok , saw some videos , the one where no reservoir one , see like quite troublesome must constantly top up ? but look dam easy to recoil the wire
It's a personal choice I'd say especially if you can just drip any juice without changing tanks and getting some kickass vape.

Puptoon

Jun 27, 2014
Singthai
I started with kangertech evod2 kit with mini pt2. And last week i got a MVP v2. Loving the MVP with the mini pt2.
Then i search about rebuilding the coil for the pt2 and ordered 100ft of kanthal 32 awg. I thought its the end of the story but no....
Then i started to read kayfun lite plus v2... Now i itching to get one. The poison is so deep..... But I'm loving it.. Haha.
Is my MVP v2 sufficient to act as ohm meter for rebuilding the coil as it has the function to do so or a ohm meter is recommended?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

wattageous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Dongdaemun, Seoul
I started with kangertech evod2 kit with mini pt2. And last week i got a MVP v2. Loving the MVP with the mini pt2.
Then i search about rebuilding the coil for the pt2 and ordered 100ft of kanthal 32 awg. I thought its the end of the story but no....
Then i started to read kayfun lite plus v2... Now i itching to get one. The poison is so deep..... But I'm loving it.. Haha.
Is my MVP v2 sufficient to act as ohm meter for rebuilding the coil as it has the function to do so or a ohm meter is recommended?

I use my MVP2 as an ohm meter when building my coils but you need to do several readings to check the resistance consistency of the coil. It's definitely more accurate than my dna30 clone.

yddang

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
East

Poison you some more, I currently using MVP 2 with a KFL plus and I am loving it. I waiting to get a Hana mod and together with my Russian 91%. I think my MVP will retire for a while. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wattageous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Dongdaemun, Seoul
Poison you some more, I currently using MVP 2 with a KFL plus and I am loving it. I waiting to get a Hana mod and together with my Russian 91%. I think my MVP will retire for a while. Hahaha

My mvp semi retire liao.. now hana clone is working hard. Lol

EU6EN3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
red dot
U all no good lor. I only started vaping for a week or so and kenna so many poison liao ... lol

welcome to the world of Vape. Here you will find out the truth about vaping.

Firstly dun bluff yourself or other beside you, saying that vaping will help u save $$.... It will not.. in fact you will spend even more if you are deeply poison by the bros here.. lol

Secondly dun bluff yourself saying that vaping will help u quit smoking.. In fact i believe 90% of the bros started off thinking of quitting but end up stuck with vaping. (why should we quit when its not harmful and its becoming a hobby for most of us??) / or should i say its a better alternative getting nicotine.

Happy vaping.. :)

watervapour

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2014
Little Red Star
welcome to the world of Vape. Here you will find out the truth about vaping.

Firstly dun bluff yourself or other beside you, saying that vaping will help u save $$.... It will not.. in fact you will spend even more if you are deeply poison by the bros here.. lol

Secondly dun bluff yourself saying that vaping will help u quit smoking.. In fact i believe 90% of the bros started off thinking of quitting but end up stuck with vaping. (why should we quit when its not harmful and its becoming a hobby for most of us??) / or should i say its a better alternative getting nicotine.

Happy vaping.. :)

Well said bro:)

I started with an ego when i first join this forum but now.. hiaz! Poison too deep liao.....

yddang

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
East
Well said bro:)

I started with an ego when i first join this forum but now.. hiaz! Poison too deep liao.....

Almost everyone I know started with ego, then with 2-3months. Bam!!! Got only one mouth but a few tanks plus a few PV. Hahahaha Vape gears are like shoes to woman. One is never enough....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread