Joye 510..a few days later

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've had my Joye 510 for a few days now..was pretty happy with the first round of vaping. Was a little disheartened when I couldn't taste flavor after that. But, me still being very new to this, didn't know how to properly inhale. Once this was overcome, smooth sailing since. Now I wasn't a real heavy analog smoker, so despite a lot of peoples somewhat negative comments about the device, I really like it.

I've ordered some cartomizers due to a suggestion, and I'll see where it goes from there. My battery had only died once while I was using it, I'm sure to keep it charged well, my girlfriend having the other one. People's negative comments about them suggested that I get something bigger, but I was really drawn to how small they were. Shaped like a cigarette, I don't care. But to each his own, and it's for me.

M

Martö

My first starter kit as well. Yep love the size and plan to still use mine as well but more of a travel backup...

My issues was low battery life and constant refilling carts but I was a heavy analog smoker. I used it so much the polyfill was sort of turning brown and the taste was kind of nasty. I tried to change the polyfill with other polyfill ended up the same way later on. So I tried the teabag idea, better but didn't wick as well.

I got a tank and a mod but the battery for the mod hasn't shown up yet so my Joye 510 is sporting a Dual cart. tank. and I have to say wow way better flavor and less hassle though I still have to charge the 510 like crazy.

I can understand why they steered you to the ego. I skipped that step and went to a basic mod that I can upgrade in the future as my experience grows then I can step into the top tier mod as a final step.

Best of luck

beindeb

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
TX
So I've had my Joye 510 for a few days now..was pretty happy with the first round of vaping. Was a little disheartened when I couldn't taste flavor after that. But, me still being very new to this, didn't know how to properly inhale. Once this was overcome, smooth sailing since. Now I wasn't a real heavy analog smoker, so despite a lot of peoples somewhat negative comments about the device, I really like it.

I've ordered some cartomizers due to a suggestion, and I'll see where it goes from there. My battery had only died once while I was using it, I'm sure to keep it charged well, my girlfriend having the other one. People's negative comments about them suggested that I get something bigger, but I was really drawn to how small they were. Shaped like a cigarette, I don't care. But to each his own, and it's for me.

:vapor:That's what I started out on as well. As far as the flavor, alot of it has to do with your taste buds. When you're a smoker, it tends to knock off the little boogers. The first couple days, I really enjoyed mine as well, and then had the same problem as far as tasting went. However, after a couple of weeks, and the use of a cartomizer, I tasted the flavors ALOT better! While I have now "moved up" to an ECHO, I still use my 510 for sampling flavors, and also if I go out and want something smaller and less obtruse to carry.

It's been a LOONG time since I've posted and im still using my 510s. I have gotten several larger batteries so I always have some charged (im pretty good with maintenance). Only now, im using clearomizers and haven't touched a atty/cart or cartomzer since! An analog hasn't crossed my mind at all, and I've gotten my gf to quit analogs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread