joye 510..right for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoodmommy

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Michigan
hello all, I have been vaping for about 3 months now, and I started with the blu cig, and currently still using the blu cig. Well It's time for me to upgrade, just not getting the battery life I want with this little mini. my question is, is the joye 510 right for me? I am just wanting something with a little better battery life than what I'm getting with this 90 mAh battery I am using right now. I'm not a really heavy vapor, about moderate. I like the whole slim model ecig, and something with a PCC case is always a plus. So would a joye 510 be a good choice for me? Or should I go to an Ego? There are so many brands people are telling me to try, and I am just getting really overwhelmed with everything being thrown at me at once, and the joye 510 kits seem in my budget range as well. so any feedback would be appreciated, thanks a lot.

mylose64

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Savannah, GA
I just bought this 510 auto from liberty-flights.

Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Auto 510

It comes with a PCC and it's 33.99 with the 20% discount.

I've been using it for the past two days and it's a great device.
The battery last longer than the traditional joye510 and Blu models.

With the PCC and two auto batts you shouldn't have to worry about battery life.

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com
As a bonus, with the 510 you can still use your leftover Blu carts (they fit and work, but are just a smidge narrower than the 510 batt).

The 510s make a great step up, I use mine every day still. I good thing is, if you decide you want an ego for at home, or even a different mod, most are 510s and can use all the same cartos, etc. I often pull my carto off my 510 and slap it onto my bolt when I get home from work. Flexible.

-Candi

ynzr

Verified Member
Mar 18, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
I started out with a 510-T automatic kit but got bored of it pretty quickly. I'm much happier with the Ego batteries I'm using currently. If you don't mind the slightly larger size, I'd suggest an Ego.

To give you an idea of battery capacity:
standard 510 auto is 220mah
510XL auto is 340mah
The smallest Ego is 650mah (and is slightly longer than the standard 510 auto, but wider obviously)

Keep in mind you don't necessarily need to buy a whole kit, just make sure you get the proper charger for whatever battery you decide on. Either way, you can't really go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread