Joye 510 Cartidge Filling Turning Brownish ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
The brownish color is normal, it's not burnt polly it's slightly burnt juice left over in the filler. I change out my filler every day, it only last about that long anyway. The fibers seem to compress together after about a days use and is totally useless in wicking properly. If you need peace of mind wash out ur used polly the brown will go away and it will turn white again letting you know that is just liquid. To get the polly hot enough to melt you would melt the cart in the process. Go to walmart get a big bag of polly filler there are 2 guages 20 and 16 I havent tried the thicker guage but the other works great and is cheap.

Nepenthy

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Cbus, Ohio
Depends on the juice, some turn brownish when up in the atty and prolly some of this is getting heated up, turning brown, and dripping back down into the cartridge. No matter what juice I use, it could be completely clear, I get brown juice whenever I blow out the atomizer. Shouldnt be anything to be concerned about unless performance is suffering.

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
thats exactly why I dont use filler..Who wants to be inhaling those fumes? Just drip one drop directly on the middle of atty before you have a cigs worth. Some people say its a pain, but to me its safer and just think of it as the same as using a lighter before smoking an analog. I use the 510 and one drop works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread