Joye-510 excellent, DSE-901 sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogzpy

Jan 30, 2010
Canada
Hello I'm a new vaper. Been smoking since I was 13 years old now 30. I smoke a pack a day.. 1 pack = 25 cigarettes in Canada and I just can't believe it I stop craving analog. I mean I've tried everything from nicorette to meditation :D

I went to the gym and just can't believe the stamina that I have - cardio + workout before & after. And this has just been only a matter of 3 weeks. My breathing is no longer heavy and I can run a lot longer!

My first one was DSE-901 and I also ordered Joye-510. Wow big difference DSE-901 sucks really bad. Like totally sucks compared to Joye-510. And after a while, the thing smells strange almost like kerosene. Anyone knows why? Did I do something wrong? Joye-510 on the other hand is very smooth, lots of vapour. Love it so far except both of them have sucky battery life so the USB passthrough helps when I'm in front of the computer...

I'm going to stock up because the .gov will absolutely try to regulate this and try to tax it as usual. Born free, taxed to death :rolleyes:

ogzpy

Jan 30, 2010
Canada
Thanks syndicate. I do work out regularly and even when I was an analog smoker I still go to the gym. Anyone who never saw me smoking wouldn't believe that I'm a heavy smoker.

I can't post an image (it says 'You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.') but here it is

i48.tinypic.com/2csb7o7.jpg

I was able to lift a few pounds heavier just in a matter of weeks.. and not feeling out of breath when doing cardio. :D

Quite happy so far but I really hope the vendors work on improving the battery life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread