Joye 510 LR Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooter445

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Virginia
So im fairly new to ecigs and have been using tank/carto set ups. Today i decided to pickup a 510 LR atty to give dripping a try. Well i dripped 3-4 drops and it produced a burnt flavor so i added an additional drop at a time untill.the burnt flavor went away. There was barely any vapor production, I removed the bridge/mesh/wick, added a few drops and im still getting little to no vapor production! Any insight on whats going on?

TapaWHAT?

silkakc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
Canandaigua, NY
I use variable voltage mods and cannot use the LR attys unless I turn my voltage way down because the mods have a shut-off mechanism. What ecig are you using?

You could try to raise the center post too on the atty and see if it's not making a connection.

Worst case scenario is that you burnt it out on first use:(

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
So im fairly new to ecigs and have been using tank/carto set ups. Today i decided to pickup a 510 LR atty to give dripping a try. Well i dripped 3-4 drops and it produced a burnt flavor so i added an additional drop at a time untill.the burnt flavor went away. There was barely any vapor production, I removed the bridge/mesh/wick, added a few drops and im still getting little to no vapor production! Any insight on whats going on?
Well with brand new atties I'd go with about 8 drops, let it sit a spell and blow it out gently to help flush the stuff they seem to be soaked in that tastes quite foul.

so i added an additional drop at a time untill.the burnt flavor went away. There was barely any vapor production

At that point you had flooded it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread