510 180mah sized ejuice bottle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

runeswords

Jun 13, 2011
Tn, USA
I use 510XL ecigs (280mah big brother to the normal 180mah battery) with the Personal Charging Case from Vaporkings (Joye 510 e-Cigarette PCC (Personal Charging Case) Genuine JoyeTech!). It has room for 2 batteries and 1 cartomizer. Due to juggling the PCC, ejuice bottle, cellphone, wallet, work pager, medications, etc I am looking to consolidate a bit.

Therefore, I was wondering if anyone know of an ejuice bottle that is the same diameter as a small/standard 510 battery that I could put in the second battery slot in the PCC? (second slot isn't a charging slot) That would let me carry all my ecig stuff in the PCC without extra stuff in my pockets.

Thanks!

David

PS And yes, I know I should just use my Lavatube, but I like the 280mah better. Stops me from chain vaping :)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
The test tube shaped bottles are for an eGo PCC. So, they're eGo sized. Much too fat.

Here are the smallest bottles I've seen:
I just checked. Neither of these bottles will fit in my 510 Mega PCC. Still too fat.

I have seen some 1 ml bottles just like the 3 ml bottles at OSDIYS. I can't remember where I saw them. If you can find them, they should be small enough to fit in the spot that's supposed to hold a carto.

Otherwise, the little 6-pack of 3 ml keyring bottles from My Freedom Smokes could be handy in their own way.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread