The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Joye eGo 1000 passthru sheath / holster

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Gyrospinup, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Not sure if anybody else has came up with this or not, havent noticed if so. The Mini Mag Lite (AA battery) holster that come with the flashlight works perfect with the Joye eGo w/ long battery and cartridge or cartomizer attached ( i have the 1000 mah passthru ). I wear a mini mag everyday due to helpfulness thru my work day. It popped into my head, hell that will fit my eGo passthru. I tried it and presto, works great. I make sure that the manual battery button is to the side so that it's not activated by pressure. I may get a batterry button cover clip just to be on the safe side. I didnt want to give up my flashlight for the eGo, so I found a mini mag holster on ebay for less than ten bucks. I'm sure that they can also be found at the MagLite website. The holster size is perfect for the 1000 mah, would be too deep for shorter batteries such as a 650 but not sure about a 900 mah. If it's no more than 1/2 in. shorter than 1000 mah, it should be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.