Joye EGO-T 18650 MOD! Now in stock! 10 COLORS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Yeah.... I did see a review for something... I think it's called the kick. VapingMonkey did the review on Youtube. It works with most 18650 devices (probably has to be unregulated), and allows you to set the wattage instead of just the voltage. pretty nifty i think. Just requires you use a smaller battery (18350) to accommodate for it in the tube.

Ty

tinajfreeman

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Are we sure this mod is an authentic Joye product? When I go to JoyeTech there is no mention of it and can not find it googling with them either - just tons of vendors selling them as Joye products...

Not that it matters that much - I was looking for more specs on it, but I found enough reviews on it that I think I found all I needed.

I bought one from DFW Vapes, and it has the Joyetech trademark on it and the logo on the bottom. Pretty sure it's legit.

tinajfreeman

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Ok, I have one of these. Ergonomically, it feels slightly heavy for a female hand, but I am getting used to it. The button seems stiffer than a standard ego button also. I don't notice it if I am vaping right handed, but I do if it is in my left (I am right handed). I also like, and this is silly I know, the fact that it is really easy to set down on the desk without it falling over. Stands up beautifully.

Fits all my ego atomizers/clearomizers and looks nice. If a little fat.

I don't know how long the battery will last as I have only used it 2 days, and I switch out units filled with different flavors often. However, I am a chain-vaper so 2 days is pretty great. No loss of vapor in 2 days so far.

I like the fact that I can replace the batteries inexpensively, and that I can pop it on the same ego chargers I have.

That's my non-technical review :)

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
when you first go to the Joyetech website they show a new battery called the ego-c twist...however when you click on it does not tell you anything about it. Just brings you to the ego-c.

Thanks for pointing that out! I stand corrected.

I saw a post earlier today from a Joyetech rep/employee, saying VV units are on the way, possibly June. They want to get them right first.

I'll follow up with them on this.

Ok, I have one of these. Ergonomically, it feels slightly heavy for a female hand, but I am getting used to it. The button seems stiffer than a standard ego button also. I don't notice it if I am vaping right handed, but I do if it is in my left (I am right handed). I also like, and this is silly I know, the fact that it is really easy to set down on the desk without it falling over. Stands up beautifully.

Fits all my ego atomizers/clearomizers and looks nice. If a little fat.

I don't know how long the battery will last as I have only used it 2 days, and I switch out units filled with different flavors often. However, I am a chain-vaper so 2 days is pretty great. No loss of vapor in 2 days so far.

I like the fact that I can replace the batteries inexpensively, and that I can pop it on the same ego chargers I have.

That's my non-technical review :)

Thanks for the input!

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
It should, but may only with a high drain battery. It's not as likely with the standard li-ion's, as their protection may interfere. Unfortunately though, I don't have a booster myself to play with.

Also, all of the new EGO-T MOD Control units, are the new Upgrade style, which allows the user to choose regulated, or unregulated voltage output. ;)

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I like regulation better with lith batts, but a little higher than 3.3v would be great. Now that I have had a taste of 3.6 - 3.7v I use both. Some juices just taste better at a cooler vape level (3.3v), but others are brought out a little higher. If the new control mod had kept the regulation mode, but switched between 3.3v and 3.6 or 3.7v then I would have been set for a very long time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread