The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

"Joye eGo"

Discussion in 'Standard E-Cigarette Reviews' started by ShawnMcCoy, Jul 7, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ShawnMcCoy

ShawnMcCoy Full Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Austin
    I ordered from "Cignot", so this e-cig review also covers my experience with them:

=THE PRODUCT=

-Batteries-
    The batteries are scary good. My father (who uses my other set) went three days on one battery before it started blinking for a recharge! The charger is quick and reliable, and I did the include an extra battery at discount price deal, so neither my father nor I are Ever out of battery life.

-Fragility-
    The thing is a Tank! They even added a piece onto the mainstream design that screws on over top of the atomizer and cartridge that acts as a shield, balance, and aesthetic benefit.

-Ease of Use-
    I ordered the manual (button) style, which I’d never done before. I had always had fears about it either becoming stuck or being held down in my pocket and having the battery drained or -in the very least- having the button be in an awkward and uncomfortable position. None of this has happened or is true; the structural integrity and design are top-notch. I’m pleased that I took the chance.

-Vapor Production-
    I haven’t seen clouds like this since before I stopped smoking cigars! I modified one of my previous juice flavors (black licorice) into a strong clove-cigarette flavor, and Wow… The vapor that this thing produces really is incredible.

----------

-PRICE - As far as the money goes, this product (“Joye eGo * NEW * 2 Complete eGos”) is easily the best product for the best price that I’d found. Given, there is wholesale, but honestly, you get what you pay for with most wholesale sites: pathetically slow shipping and items that die out after no time at all. With Cignot, the shipping was free and considering everything that came in the kit, I received More than what I had paid for, in terms of quality.

-CUSTOM ORDERS –
    I customized everything about my order: I requested one whistle-tip cartridge (in place of the normal tip), one platinum battery (with the rest black), and a gift receipt. Done, done, and done.

-SHIPPING -
    ‘Pleasantly surprised’ is a horrific understatement; I was Shocked at how FAST the shipping was. A new record, and I shop online quite a bit…

-SUPPORT – Literally Perfect! Like if an auto-respondent had a wonderful sense of humor and knew exactly how to help. Like the shipping, ungodly fast. I’ve long since ordered and paid, and I STILL receive the same excellent service that I did when I was a prospective buyer. Vicky is obviously 101% passionate and dedicated to providing flawless customer support…

I Strongly recommend grabbing up one of these from Cignot.com

2. Infernal2

Infernal2 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2010
    The Oil Coast, AL
    Try it, with a drip tip. All I'm saying. Worth every penny.

3. Daedalus

Daedalus Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2009
    Internet3
    QFT

eGo with a shorty drip tip is a match made in heaven. Looks pretty snappy too.

4. naviathan

naviathan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Stella, NC
    Ok, I just ordered the 2 complete eGo kit from Cignot.com thanks to this review. Hopefully I can ditch the extra batteries just to make it through the day. Hows the voltage drop off? With my KR808 and 901 batteries, at roughly the 30 minutes to dead mark the vapor production drops off bad because of the voltage drop.

5. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    Ive tried a few different ecigs and mods and I have to admit Im very impressed with the Ego.For the first time,I have left the house for 3-4 hours with just the one unit with a new carto on it.CAN YOU IMAGINE!!No spare stuff at all!!Its unheard of.

6. YKruss

YKruss Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2009
    Springfield, VA
    You know it's like that Folgers commercial "Good to the last drop" - Vapor/TH is the same all the way from start to the point when battery start flashing demanding to be recharged.

7. naviathan

May 24, 2010
    Stella, NC
    Nice! Thanks!

8. DonDaBoomVape

DonDaBoomVape Reviewer / Blogger ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    South Florida
    Shawn, as a brand new member, you're sure starting out strong! [The only element missing from your review is what would be impossible for you to provide at this stage: comparison with other models and suppliers. Some of those wow's (although accurate) are not unique to this model or supplier.]

I think very highly of Cignot (who doesn't!), but I am more intrigued by the $50 750 mAh Riva (e.g., from VaporJunction) than the $78 650 mAh eGO. [NOTE: I don't own either; this is based on the specs and on the reviews and user comments I've read.]

9. naviathan

May 24, 2010
    Stella, NC
    The Riva looks worthwhile. If I have any issues with the eGo I'll have to pick one up.

10. Surf Monkey

Surf Monkey Cartel Boss ECF Veteran

May 28, 2009
    Sesame Street
    So, do these eGos come with low resistance atomizers by default? I love my Prodigy V2, but I really like the look of the eGo...

11. LordJ

LordJ Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2009
    A, A
    Depends on where you get them from.I got a kit from Nicotine Nirvana which came with 2 reg attys.Puresmoker's kits come with 1 reg and 1 LR.

12. kellie

kellie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2009
    Binghamton, NY
    I have a vapor junction Riva and it is awsome. I got 36 hours off the factory charge and almost 54 hours on a full charge. And I vape alot and alot of people were trying it. I really love it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.