"Joye eGo"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnMcCoy

Jul 7, 2010
Austin
I ordered from "Cignot", so this e-cig review also covers my experience with them:

=THE PRODUCT=

-batteries-
The batteries are scary good. My father (who uses my other set) went three days on one battery before it started blinking for a recharge! The charger is quick and reliable, and I did the include an extra battery at discount price deal, so neither my father nor I are Ever out of battery life.

-Fragility-
The thing is a Tank! They even added a piece onto the mainstream design that screws on over top of the atomizer and cartridge that acts as a shield, balance, and aesthetic benefit.

-Ease of Use-
I ordered the manual (button) style, which I’d never done before. I had always had fears about it either becoming stuck or being held down in my pocket and having the battery drained or -in the very least- having the button be in an awkward and uncomfortable position. None of this has happened or is true; the structural integrity and design are top-notch. I’m pleased that I took the chance.

-Vapor Production-
I haven’t seen clouds like this since before I stopped smoking cigars! I modified one of my previous juice flavors (black licorice) into a strong clove-cigarette flavor, and Wow… The vapor that this thing produces really is incredible.

----------

-PRICE - As far as the money goes, this product (“Joye eGo * NEW * 2 Complete eGos”) is easily the best product for the best price that I’d found. Given, there is wholesale, but honestly, you get what you pay for with most wholesale sites: pathetically slow shipping and items that die out after no time at all. With Cignot, the shipping was free and considering everything that came in the kit, I received More than what I had paid for, in terms of quality.

-CUSTOM ORDERS –
I customized everything about my order: I requested one whistle-tip cartridge (in place of the normal tip), one platinum battery (with the rest black), and a gift receipt. Done, done, and done.

-SHIPPING -
‘Pleasantly surprised’ is a horrific understatement; I was Shocked at how FAST the shipping was. A new record, and I shop online quite a bit…

-SUPPORT – Literally Perfect! Like if an auto-respondent had a wonderful sense of humor and knew exactly how to help. Like the shipping, ungodly fast. I’ve long since ordered and paid, and I STILL receive the same excellent service that I did when I was a prospective buyer. Vicky is obviously 101% passionate and dedicated to providing flawless customer support…

I Strongly recommend grabbing up one of these from Cignot.com

naviathan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Stella, NC
corepcsolutions.com
Ok, I just ordered the 2 complete eGo kit from Cignot.com thanks to this review. Hopefully I can ditch the extra batteries just to make it through the day. Hows the voltage drop off? With my KR808 and 901 batteries, at roughly the 30 minutes to dead mark the vapor production drops off bad because of the voltage drop.

YKruss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Springfield, VA
Hows the voltage drop off? With my KR808 and 901 batteries, at roughly the 30 minutes to dead mark the vapor production drops off bad because of the voltage drop.

You know it's like that Folgers commercial "Good to the last drop" - Vapor/TH is the same all the way from start to the point when battery start flashing demanding to be recharged.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Shawn, as a brand new member, you're sure starting out strong! [The only element missing from your review is what would be impossible for you to provide at this stage: comparison with other models and suppliers. Some of those wow's (although accurate) are not unique to this model or supplier.]

I think very highly of Cignot (who doesn't!), but I am more intrigued by the $50 750 mAh Riva (e.g., from VaporJunction) than the $78 650 mAh eGO. [NOTE: I don't own either; this is based on the specs and on the reviews and user comments I've read.]

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
Shawn, as a brand new member, you're sure starting out strong! [The only element missing from your review is what would be impossible for you to provide at this stage: comparison with other models and suppliers. Some of those wow's (although accurate) are not unique to this model or supplier.]

I think very highly of Cignot (who doesn't!), but I am more intrigued by the $50 750 mAh Riva (e.g., from VaporJunction) than the $78 650 mAh eGO. [NOTE: I don't own either; this is based on the specs and on the reviews and user comments I've read.]
I have a vapor junction Riva and it is awsome. I got 36 hours off the factory charge and almost 54 hours on a full charge. And I vape alot and alot of people were trying it. I really love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread