Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Vapor Kings now has the Joye LR 1.5Ω 306 atty in bulk for 43.00 per 10 pack.

As you know I am loving the Joye 1.5Ω 510 atty in bulk @ 47.00 per 10

So I threw on a 10 pack of the LR 306 on my last order to try out ......

What do I think ???

Wow, what can I say ..... Urmm ..... They suck !!

How can the same company that mfgs a 510 that I think puts out the same and tastes better than a Cisco or IKV ..... produce a 306 that is so far off.

In my defense I am not a 306 lover at 1.5Ω .... but I've spent a lot of time with them.
I've also only had them two days .... I've tried two, one de-wicked at the start and one stock.

Both are performing pretty lame IMO. Not nearly as much vapor as almost any other 1.5Ω atty ive tried in either 510 or 306. Not a ton of flavor either. My multi-meter is at a friends house but I am looking forward to checking them.

IMO, every atty produces a flavor from the atty itself that comes through as you vape.
Every company's taste different to me. I'm not talking the how the flavor of the juice comes through. I'm talking the flavor of the atty itself as if you were taking a dry hit.

I believe thats the main reason I like the Joye 510 the best.
I can run them much much dryer than Cisco or IKV because the atty taste itself is more pleasant than the other two. That flavor does come through in the 306 the same as their 510. I recognize it and I think their 306 would work for me if it just produced more vapor.

So in closing for what my opinion is worth .......
If you need a 306, stick with Cisco or IKV.

If you love 510s or can even get buy with a 510 atty the Joye LR 510 is a true performer and a fantastic deal if you score the 10 pack from VK.

After using the Joye 510 for the last 7-8 weeks full time I was excited to try the 306 from them.
Oh well, I might have some attys for sale or trade soon.

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Good morning Tim,

Attys sure are strange. I tried the Joye 1.5Ω 306 a while ago and this is what I wrote on June 23rd of this year:

"I am using one of those rare attys for the last two days that is awesome. Its a LR Joye 306 and it must be one of those attys that just is a freak. It is hitting and making more vapor than any other atty I have ever used. I've used the same make and model before and plenty of Ciscos too but for some reason this particular atty is rockin big time. Huge vapor. Wish they were all like this one!"

Well this atty is still cranking as well today as back then. I'll be ordering more and crossing my fingers when it starts to go. I had ordered two of them and the first one was ok but lasted just a couple of weeks and had mediocre function. I do like the Ciscos but for 1/2 price and no 8% tax (we are in the same boat there) I will give them another go.

Angler

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Ausable River
Hey Y'all,
I have been waiting for VK to put the Joye LR 306 on the bulk atty list for some time now. I use Cisco attys most of the time because, after an expensive learning curve, they have not failed me and they burn hotter than any other atty I have used. But, like ltrainer said, at half the price......
A few weeks ago I ordered a five pack of Joye LR 306 in the 1.5 configuration and I have to say I wasn't pleased with them. I haven't blown any of them but they just don't hit like a Cisco or taste as good either so I am hesitant to order more of them in the 306. The problem I see with Joye atomizers is that you have no way of knowing if they are actually Joye products. At least not to my knowledge. When you order a Cisco you know it's a Cisco. I have some Joye 510's and 306's that I ordered when I first got my Woodvil that are still working, although I don't use them much, and the taste from them is fine by me. The new ones I just got from the same company taste terrible and produce little vapor. What I'm saying is anybody can say they will sell you a Joye atomizer but how do they even know if it's genuine Joye. I think that's one of the reasons you get a hit and miss with Joye atomizers.
A funny thing is, recently, I have been enjoying 510's more than the 306's. I never thought that would happen. I will order a ten pack of each from VK anyway just for the price and the peace of mind it gives me to know that if the world suddenly comes to an end at least I will have some attys in stock. By the way, the five pack of attys that I recently ordered did not come from VK. The price is right on these attys. Even if I end up complaining about them the price is still right!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Vapor Kings now has the Joye LR 1.5Ω 306 atty in bulk for 43.00 per 10 pack.

As you know I am loving the Joye 1.5Ω 510 atty in bulk @ 47.00 per 10

So I threw on a 10 pack of the LR 306 on my last order to try out ......

What do I think ???

Wow, what can I say ..... Urmm ..... They suck !!
How can the same company that mfgs a 510 that I think puts out the same and tastes better than a Cisco or IKV ..... produce a 306 that is so far off.

In my defense I am not a 306 lover at 1.5Ω .... but I've spent a lot of time with them.
I've also only had them two days .... I've tried two, one de-wicked at the start and one stock.

Both are performing pretty lame IMO. Not nearly as much vapor as almost any other 1.5Ω atty ive tried in either 510 or 306. Not a ton of flavor either. My multi-meter is at a friends house but I am looking forward to checking them.

IMO, every atty produces a flavor from the atty itself that comes through as you vape.
Every company's taste different to me. I'm not talking the how the flavor of the juice comes through. I'm talking the flavor of the atty itself as if you were taking a dry hit.

I believe thats the main reason I like the Joye 510 the best.
I can run them much much dryer than Cisco or IKV because the atty taste itself is more pleasant than the other two. That flavor does come through in the 306 the same as their 510. I recognize it and I think their 306 would work for me if it just produced more vapor.

So in closing for what my opinion is worth .......
If you need a 306, stick with Cisco or IKV.

If you love 510s or can even get buy with a 510 atty the Joye LR 510 is a true performer and a fantastic deal if you score the 10 pack from VK.

After using the Joye 510 for the last 7-8 weeks full time I was excited to try the 306 from them.
Oh well, I might have some attys for sale or trade soon.

Now you see why I was so trash talking the Joye 306s...I cant give them away...and still trying. :(

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
The problem I see with Joye atomizers is that you have no way of knowing if they are actually Joye products.

I hear what your saying ..... but that one reason I like to get them from VK.
I've talked with them and I am sure they are getting Genuine Joye.....

They are a big enough company they don't need to be pissing anyone off by slipping in crap and advertising it as Joye.
For the Bulk orders I was told they have to order a minimum of 5000 per item to get the bulk price.
I assume thats what they started with to see if the Joye 306 would sell well.

I was worried about the consistency of Joye attys ..... But I now have 16 LR 510s in rotation :)
Not a dud and they all work great .... (one has a loose pot that I have to push down after I steam clean though)

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
OK, I must reverse my opinion some ......

The first two I tried before I steam cleaned them. I normally steam clean all my attys when I get them. But I was in a hurry to pop them on and try them out.

I steamed cleaned the other 8 and put them in my rack.
Yesterday I grabbed one and its cranking out some great vape and flavor.
So I try another on the grand ... same thing ... great.

So I grab the two out of my "dirty" bin and go to the kitchen and steam clean those.
Throw one that was a poor performer on the other woodvil and bam .... working like a champ.

So IMO the cleaning has something to do with it. I thought it might be shotty qaulity but the lame one came to life after i cleaned it. I give a go with the 10 I have for a while. It it seems like they are lasting as long as the 510s I will keep both in stock.

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
I've been using the joye 306LR's for quite awhile now and I love 'em. Like you BH, I have had a couple that weren't as good but those were few and far between. Almost all of mine have never quit, gotten months of use out of them.

Thanks for the tip on the good deal, BH, was getting mine at Liberty Flights, 5 for $28.00. And glad to hear that you are now getting use of yours! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread