Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
I would like to buy a joye tech EGO C but am confused. I would like to buy a starter kit with 1000mah batts but some websites show the pic and the box says the websites name on it and not joye tech. I am a brand sensitive person and want only the real thing so how do I know if I am getting a real joye product or not? Also some sites say type A and some dont. Are the ECO cs all type A? There are a lot of knock offs around so how do I make sure to get a real one? Should the joye logo be on all of it?HEEEEELLLP

Oneida

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
S. Calif
You might want to try Cignot which is a genuine joyetech vendor. They also have lightning fast shipping (I typically get the shipping notification e-mail within 30 minutes of my order if I order during their working hours) and wonderful customer service. Here's Cignot's subforum here at ECF. There is also a list of genuine Joyetech vendors at Joye's web site (US vendors are at the bottom of the page). Here's the page for the eGo-C at Cignot. I use the ego-C and like it a lot.

Type A just refers to the size of the tank or cartridge you're using on an eGo battery - type A tank or cartridges hold about 1 ml of juice while the type B ones hold about 2 ml.

Last edited:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Agree cignot is a good one as im a little over an hours drive from them and have been there, friendly folks and one can sit down in store and vape and try some samples in a very relax atmosphere.
I was given a personal demo on cleaning of an atty quite some time back before the ego c, i still have an ego device that i use as well as my wife who has moved onto the ego c.
It is a good device for someone starting out although i have moved on my wife loves here ego device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread