Joyetech Cuboid Mini HELPPPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NubeeResearcher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Brooklyn, NYC
I bought this like 6 mos ago and still haven't used it cuz i cant find my sweet spot. It seems no matter what coil and settings I try it inhales really cold the first few pulls then it gets super hot...

Can you tell me your coil n settings so I can try them out? Right now I'm using the ego one mega and like it very much.

Froese

Aug 19, 2016
Germany
It's hard to find the sweet spot if you don't use it ;-)

But what you describe sounds like your coil is too "fat" for the applied power - it takes forever to heat up. Try reducing the amount of metal that has to heat up. So, less coils, thinner wire, less turns. Or turn up the power (so that it heats up faster) and set TC to a resonable temperatur (around 200-220°C/400-450°F) so that it won't burn your cotton.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
I love the mod but gave up on the tank, or rather the coils.

The only coil that somewhat worked for me without constantly spitting hot globs of juice in my mouth was the 1,5ohm MTL coil. I think the sweet spot for me was around 13,5 watts or so.

If I may suggest a better tank though, the new Joyetech Ultimo is pretty good. Non of the spitting issues, easy to use and great flavor with both coils it comes with as well as with the optional RBA.

Good luck :)

Froese

Aug 19, 2016
Germany
It's written on your coil!

Cuboid_Mini_Kit_09.png

I'm using the 1.5Ω Claptons unregulated (so about 9-11W) in an AIO - a little bit more power would be nice.

Reactions: grandmato5

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
I have a cuboid mini and I have been using in the VV/VW mode with the SS316L coil
at around 16 watts and it works fine for me. I do occasionally have the spitting juice issue when the tank is overfilled or if I laid the mod on its side. I think the cuboid tank floods very easily. I haven been able to try another tank on mine as I can't seem to get the tank that came with it off of the mod, it just turns and turns. I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread