Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
USA
Which one are you interested in?

1 - Delta 23?

2- Delta 19,16 ?

Also which MOD will you be using it on?

The Delta 23 uses the triple coil and need a MOD that can push 13-14 watts easy.

The Delta 19 & 16 use the new dual coil and therefore you can use less watts.

I own the Delta 23 and I didn't like it because of a few reasons.

1 - The air flow controller. There are 3 openings and it is really hard getting a tighter draw.
2- You need more power to take advantage of the triple coil
3- Due to the more power needed, I felt I needed to lower my nic level. It was hitting like a Kayfun if you will.
4- coils are very expensive

With that stated, the coils are well made.

The Delta 19 and 16 look more promising. The 19 has only 2 air flow channels and the new dual coils will require less power. This could be a game changer. Haven't tried either but will be soon.

Bored2Tears

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
Western South Dakota
Which one are you interested in?

1 - Delta 23?

2- Delta 19,16 ?

Also which MOD will you be using it on?

The Delta 23 uses the triple coil and need a MOD that can push 13-14 watts easy.

The Delta 19 & 16 use the new dual coil and therefore you can use less watts.

I own the Delta 23 and I didn't like it because of a few reasons.

1 - The air flow controller. There are 3 openings and it is really hard getting a tighter draw.
2- You need more power to take advantage of the triple coil
3- Due to the more power needed, I felt I needed to lower my nic level. It was hitting like a Kayfun if you will.
4- Coils are very expensive

With that stated, the coils are well made.

The Delta 19 and 16 look more promising. The 19 has only 2 air flow channels and the new dual coils will require less power. This could be a game changer. Haven't tried either but will be soon.

i am am gonna use it on an istick, which it just got two days ago. Reports seem to support its good to 20watts. I most likely would try the 19 version first... Mainly due to size. The triple coils would be OK but I don't think I could maximize the performance of 3 coils on the stick.

yeah coil cost has me doubting this choice. I just know I haven't been happy with Kanger tanks thus far. Debating these Deltas or Nautilus tanks. There's a plethora of folks who swear by the Nautilus tanks. Hmm... More to consider.

appreciate your experience with the Delta. It helps make an informed decision.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
I use the Delta 23 on a Sigelei 30W; it's really good. I don't find the airflow control to be a problem; just set it to where it works for you. The coils are a bit pricey, but I find that they last me close to two weeks. They deliver excellent flavor with the liquids I use. I recently purchased the 19 to use with my VTR (I asked the vendor if they will fit). I plan on testing that one in a few weeks.

Bored2Tears

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
Western South Dakota
I use the Delta 23 on a Sigelei 30W; it's really good. I don't find the airflow control to be a problem; just set it to where it works for you. The coils are a bit pricey, but I find that they last me close to two weeks. They deliver excellent flavor with the liquids I use. I recently purchased the 19 to use with my VTR (I asked the vendor if they will fit). I plan on testing that one in a few weeks.

Great...thanks! Would love to hear your findings when you've given the Delta 19 a try.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
i am am gonna use it on an istick, which it just got two days ago. Reports seem to support its good to 20watts. I most likely would try the 19 version first... Mainly due to size. The triple coils would be OK but I don't think I could maximize the performance of 3 coils on the stick.

yeah coil cost has me doubting this choice. I just know I haven't been happy with Kanger tanks thus far. Debating these Deltas or Nautilus tanks. There's a plethora of folks who swear by the Nautilus tanks. Hmm... More to consider.

appreciate your experience with the Delta. It helps make an informed decision.

the delta works just fine on the isticks. i vape the triple coil between 15.5 and 17.5 watts and they taste great and work well. i have 4 isticks and keep 2 always charged so i can switch instanly. no problems at all. the delta is the best prebuilt tank system right now and you will not be disappointed if you get one. i have had mine for quite awile now and never had any of the problems i had with the kanger/aspire systems. no bad coils , no leaks, no lousy quality control. joyetech may be alittle more money but they do it right and that is worth it it my book....

Arcticsteam

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
So Cal
I have the Delta 23, and it's my favorite tank, been hoarding coils for it. Vapes hard, strong clouds, strong flavor. Usually vape at 17-22 watts depending on eliquid. Current coil in it has gone through 24ml of liquid, and still vaping strong, tho yes expensive, the coils are well made. It mated with my evic supreme is my main device. (Knock on wood) so far not a dry hit, a leak(aside from pressure changes going up and down a mountain that all tanks seem to have) nor any other issues. The tank seems well made. Wouldn't mind picking up a Delta 16 for my smaller devices.

Darr00742

Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
I still love my 6ml delta... I own 3 of them now. No dud coils yet. The only future concern I have is at some point I'll want to replace the seals, and Joytech don't supply them. For ease of use, reliability.. I just can't fault them

Edit: can get good deals on the coils, although I don't mind the cost for what I get.. last pack of 5 were £15

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread