Joyetech eRoll : User REVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonym9199

Mar 6, 2013
Amsterdam
Too many leak stories. Need to hear from several long term users that don't leak or it is a no go.

Very true. This review is just anecdotal evidence. Just because her product is functional doesn't mean that a large number are not dysfunctional. Plus, a lot of reviewers said that their product worked perfectly for weeks and then suddenly began to leak. So we can't even be sure that this piece of anecdotal evidence is credible in the long run.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
eRoll PCC vs. Pack of Cigs

We all know that the eRoll PCC is smaller than the iPhone4.
Here's what it is compared to a pack of cigarettes...

..............................Length x Width x Depth
Pack of Cigs:...........86mm x 56mm x 23mm
eRoll PCC:...............108mm x 48mm x 8mm

Carrying a pack of cigs was never a/ny issue with us, which is why I still believe if joyetech had designed the PCC a bit thicker OR wider (not longer) we could easily carry some tanks, an atomizer and the spare [assembled]battery in it. That'd've been a killer design, IMHO.
I've now completely lost faith (read: interest) in analogs!

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
eRoll PCC vs. Pack of Cigs

We all know that the eRoll PCC is smaller than the iPhone4.
Here's what it is compared to a pack of cigarettes...

..............................Length x Width x Depth
Pack of Cigs:...........86mm x 56mm x 23mm
eRoll PCC:...............108mm x 48mm x 8mm

Carrying a pack of cigs was never a/ny issue with us, which is why I still believe if Joyetech had designed the PCC a bit thicker OR wider (not longer) we could easily carry some tanks, an atomizer and the spare [assembled]battery in it. That'd've been a killer design, IMHO.
I've now completely lost faith (read: interest) in analogs!
Nice, good comparison!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Peeps are passionate about the eRoll!
:2cool:

Thanks.

is it just me or does this thread feel like one long infomercial? :confused:

I wanted one like that.
B'coz it took me ages to go thru the 'other' thread/s and google-gobble to understand that eRoll was the one for me. And I sincerely/seriously do not want another new-vaper to miss-the-chance, in sifting thru pages.

EricDykstra

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
Chicago,il
People say you can't chain vape with the eRoll. But if you have two fully assembled eRolls why cant you? Battery lasts 30 minutes. And charging takes 30 minutes. By the time you finish one battery, the other is charged.

Something wrong with my logic ?

You can chain vape with eroll...trust me

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
People say you can't chain vape with the eRoll. But if you have two fully assembled eRolls why cant you? Battery lasts 30 minutes. And charging takes 30 minutes. By the time you finish one battery, the other is charged.

Something wrong with my logic ?

Yes, u can.

And that's what I ended-up doing lately. Ur analogy is correct... once the PCC is charged overnite, it 100% lasts me the whole day. No amount of small discharges thru intermittent eRoll chargings matter / makes any difference. And the PCC is fully charging my eRolls in 12-15 minutes flat. Similarly, I use one eRoll for 15 minutes or so, in one go, and then pop-it back into the PCC.

Since the last few days I am vaping 2-4 eRolls at a stretch*. And that PCC x eRoll config is working just fine. I do get the entire day out of it. But note, unlike what we see in the youtube vids, my "chain-vape" sessions r not continuous. I mean, I don't chain-vape the whole day (I believe no one can, u've other things to attend, don't u?). Those chain-vape sessions r a few times a day, usually when I'm on the laptop OR reading/writing something... and that's not forever!

So, yes the chain-vape scenario works with eRolls.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Which is why, I am placing another order for 2 x Batteries
& Cones, plus Juices and a 5-Pack of Atomizer, right now.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
If anyone here tried a Vision Nano with a 510 battery, can they compare its performance to a eRoll in terms of VTF? Thanks!

It's a mini Clearomizer, which can be attached to any 510-threaded battery and'd perform just fine. Seen a couple of youtube vids on it. It's the form-factor need which brought me/us to the eRoll... if APVs where the choice - we could go with any selected Mod & pop-in any clearomizer/atomizer-tank over it like the Vision Nano, Aga-T, Vivi Nova, X8 etc.

Thyroid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2012
Lohja, Finland
Ordered this one yesterday, since many vapor fellows that have been using apv's and rba's have been talking good about this. Many of them have said, that replacing the wicking material to mesh improves wicking especially on thicker juices, and improves also vapour amount and taste too. Also enlarging the airhole(s) is a good idea for a looser draw.

Well, I try at first of course without any tweeks. But let's see... :)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Ordered this one yesterday, since many vapor fellows that have been using apv's and rba's have been talking good about this. Many of them have said, that replacing the wicking material to mesh improves wicking especially on thicker juices, and improves also vapour amount and taste too. Also enlarging the airhole(s) is a good idea for a looser draw.

Well, I try at first of course without any tweeks. But let's see... :)

U don't need to tinker anything. Straight from the packet eRoll vapes perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread