JOYETECH ERoll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystee

Nov 16, 2012
Los Angeles
I purchased the eRoll yesterday at a shop here in Los Angeles. Funny, I didn't see this thread until after I had already purchased it. I am very new to vaping, having started on Tuesday of this week. For me this is a great device. Is it perfect? Not at all. But it is small...which I love. I can use juice instead of the prefilled cartridges I got on my first device. Being new it seems like the right fit for now. I'm sure at some point I will get something else. For now, as a "newbie" I am happy. And, more importantly, I am satisfied and don't want to smoke.

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
I purchased the eRoll yesterday at a shop here in Los Angeles. Funny, I didn't see this thread until after I had already purchased it. I am very new to vaping, having started on Tuesday of this week. For me this is a great device. Is it perfect? Not at all. But it is small...which I love. I can use juice instead of the prefilled cartridges I got on my first device. Being new it seems like the right fit for now. I'm sure at some point I will get something else. For now, as a "newbie" I am happy. And, more importantly, I am satisfied and don't want to smoke.

and you are the exact person this unit is really for and this will be a great start for you to stay off analogs. Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping. :)

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Congrats on making the switch Mystee and a big welcome to the ECF!

By the way, it needn't be either-or. Even if you get other vape gear down the line, the eRoll will still awesome for certain situations and/or moods :).

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
I got an eRoll today. I home office... so will use my egoc when home and eRoll when running errands and such.
What's the best solution to extend the use juice wise when away from home - short of refilling the tank?
Seems like the spare tanks might leak?

Thanks,
Skip

Spare tanks would probably leak, a couple of small bottles of juice would probably work for your needs. Maybe two 3ml shorty bottles that you can easily fit in a small case for safe keeping.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I got an eRoll today. I home office... so will use my egoc when home and eRoll when running errands and such.
What's the best solution to extend the use juice wise when away from home - short of refilling the tank?
Seems like the spare tanks might leak?

Thanks,
Skip

Not sure how this might work because I Haven't tried it. But the Concept looks good.

ucan_1.png

UCAN Stainless Steel Juice Dispenser by Innokin - Holds 6-7ml [gv-UCANJuiceDispenser] - $18.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
does anyone happen to have this unit and also a kr808 like the volt or bloog? i'd love to hear an opinion on which one hits harder/throat hit/vapor

been using this unit more and more because of it's light weight/analog feel, but this unit also has been making me contemplate trying a kr808 model...

pan

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
mchenry, il
thinking about the eroll...a few spare batteries and a few spare cones, and carrying five of them, pre-filled in my long forgotten cigarette case...recharging as used of course. (assuming they are indeed about the same size). I admit that I do miss "I will _____, after a cigarette"..the time factor. a very small tank or short battery life would bring back this procrastination tactic for me. I have really been enjoying my 510t auto battery lately. rely on the 650 ego with an i-mist for the most part, but just got my ecab two days ago...think I am working my way back to smaller auto units. I quit tobacco with a lovely little m401. My husband now has the link to my Christmas wish list...lol. I want the kit an a spare cone..If it works out..filling the old case will follow quickly, as batteries and cones a relatively inexpensive...just thinking. I did like the advise of upping the nic level a bit for these..great idea

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Spare tanks would probably leak, a couple of small bottles of juice would probably work for your needs. Maybe two 3ml shorty bottles that you can easily fit in a small case for safe keeping.

I carry spare tanks with the rubber cap. I have about 8 of them. None have leaked yet. I think something would have to rip the cap off to make it leak

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread