• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jugheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

empress

May 22, 2011
Toronto
Another order arrived today. I don't know how you guys have the patience to steep anything, I rip into mine as soon as I tear open the envilope :D
Here is what I got today-
Juicy H2O Melonz - just what I expected, sweet and fruity. To me tastes exactly like a melon ring pop ( anyone remember those? Lollipops that look like rings?). Was driving me crazy until I could place what the taste reminded me of lol.
I can see that one becoming a staple. It tastes like summer.

Another order of Cinnamon C4- Still like it. Also nice to mix it with the Black Koffee flavour.

Joke Smoke 2.0 - Didn't get to it yet. Wanted to compare it to the original Joke Smoke, but lost the bottle somewhere. Is there really a difference?

Sample size of Mentholator for a friend that just started vaping in case she wants more throat kick.

They threw in a sample of Eh + Double U Root Beer. Holly throat kick batman! It tastes exactly like root beer, possibly even more root beery.

Also a free sample of Scrumptious Apple Cinn. The two flavors go well together (duh lol), and don't overpower each other, you can really pick out the fresh apple.

Once again no disappointment.
On my next order I think I want to try more tabacco flavours and something in berry.
Jugz has been consistently awesome both with service and the flavours. The only flavors I wasn't crazy about right away were Pepzi, and the Ooh Cola la la. The Pepzi kinda grew on me once it aired out ( or settled/ steeped whatever), the taste is not super overwhelming now. As for the Cola, my friend loved it so I gave it to her. All a matter of taste.

Sooo, can anyone recommend something in the tabacco and berry/ fruity variety?
I need something in a clean tabacco taste ( only description I can come up with) for a friend. I let her try Dark Tab and she thought it was gross and too "old man cigarette". Any suggestions? Otherwise I'll just get her joke smoke if she likes it after she tries mine.
As for fruit, I like sweet strong flavours.
Oh man typing off an IPhone blows, I'm sure there are a ton of typos in this post.

Last edited:

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
Guess what everyone?

My first Jugheads review video is coming up. Just processing it now in 1080p...I hope the quality is great to match these juices.

I am pretty frantic and all over the place in my reviews and ended up reviewing 5 or 6 of them in this video. After you guys and gals watch it I would love some feedback. Would you rather see 1 juice per video and take my time? Or just get my stream of consciousness review on lots of juices in one video to preserve the authenticity of my mind?

Anywho, should be 5 hours or so to process/upload it :D

empress

May 22, 2011
Toronto
Thanks guys, I'll check out the RY4 and the Raspberry Razza.
I once ordered a RY4 flavor from another place and it was pretty bland, so I just ignored it from that point. Think I'll give that flavor another chance.
I've had lively lime before ( sent as a sample),it's was a good flavor, but I'm not crazy about citrus flavored anything. My mom swiped it from me, she seemed to like it.
Aaah, so many juices to try. Looks like my next order will be pretty big =)

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
For Tobacco their RY4 is delicious! It's my ADV now - my very first ADV as well :)

For fruit, I like the kandy apple kruch, or rasberry razza :)
Did you like the "our RY4" right away, or did u let it steep a little? I find it sucks right now (12 hours after getting it and compared to a few other RY4's I've tried) but I have a major supply of juice developing here so I'm willing to wait for it. I'm hoping to love it as much as most do! No sweetness to it at all right now. Kinda tastes like grass! Or is it supposed to be like that?

Last edited:

Samyaza

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
London, ON
Did you like the "our RY4" right away, or did u let it steep a little? I find it sucks right now (12 hours after getting it and compared to a few other RY4's I've tried) but I have a major supply of juice developing here so I'm willing to wait for it. I'm hoping to love it as much as most do! No sweetness to it at all right now. Kinda tastes like grass! Or is it supposed to be like that?

Now that you mention it I actually didn't vape it "straight out of the box". I think I left it for about 2 weeks before I got to it - I had too many other flavours to try lol. I think it took me about 2 weeks to get to it originally, and I normally order with a week or so left because I'd hate to run out!

To me it has a nice rich almost coffee tobacco taste, with distinct caramel and vanilla. I guess like most of his juices it need a bit of steeping. I'd give it a week in a cupboard and try it again :)

Lowrider-me

Moved On
Mar 20, 2012
here
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada

I tried mine the day I got it and it tasted just like you said. I'm going to try it tomorrow possibly. It has been steeping for a week. Should be at its best. I'll let you know. I didn't include it in my review unfortunately

redmerc

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Dear Canada Post

Thank you for not over doing it the last couple of day. My order of Jugz juice has been sitting in your Calgary warehouse. But that's okay, because I know there is nothing I could say to get you to pick up the pace. At least my juice will be that much more steeped when I get it.

MVVM

Sometimes they just don't update the tracking in time. I've had packages arrive when the tracking said they were hundreds of miles away.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
Dear Canada Post

Thank you for not over doing it the last couple of day. My order of Jugz juice has been sitting in your Calgary warehouse. But that's okay, because I know there is nothing I could say to get you to pick up the pace. At least my juice will be that much more steeped when I get it.

MVVM

For the love of God, never taunt the Postie's before you get your vapemail :nun:, because then you'll never know when your order might arrive! Save the taunting and ridiculing for after the order arrives! :censored:

Samyaza

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
London, ON
Has anyone tried their Organic line of juices? Is the blueberry any different then their blueberry thrill?

They are new I think ... I don't recall seeing them before ... they look delicious as well.... just when I thought I'd managed to try most of their juices they go and do this awesomeness >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread